Dhodge

another new ride

pfrederi

Replacement Engine???  My L107 original engine was red.  Engine pulley has been replaced.

She looks great!!!

Still my favorite after all these years.  Great as a chore tractor as it easier for me to get on and off her than her big brothers.

• Like 3

Dhodge
13 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Replacement Engine???  My L107 original engine was red.  Engine pulley has been replaced.

She looks great!!!

Still my favorite after all these years.  Great as a chore tractor as it easier for me to get on and off her than her big brothers.

Yes I assumed it was a replacement.  I think they may have had an HH model cast iron engine where as this one is an H model aluminum engine bore.  Correct on the pully but I just happen to have the correct one in my inventory.  My wife has proclaimed it hers. 

• Like 4

953 nut
9 minutes ago, Dhodge said:

My wife has proclaimed it hers.

Happy Mother's Day!

• Like 3

pfrederi
16 minutes ago, Dhodge said:

Yes I assumed it was a replacement.  I think they may have had an HH model cast iron engine where as this one is an H model aluminum engine bore.  Correct on the pully but I just happen to have the correct one in my inventory.  My wife has proclaimed it hers. 

Original Engines were H-60 - 75117F  The H-60s had "Aluminum alloy die casting with INTEGRALLY CAST ALLOY IRON SLEEVE"

Amcwheel85
1 hour ago, pfrederi said:

She looks great!!!

:text-yeahthat: I love my sons little ranger for that exact reason! So easy to throw a leg over.. his runs great but carb did just start leaking... 

• Like 3

BOB ELLISON

Ain't that amazing when I got my 67 lawn ranger last year it to was missing the lift arm. I think they remove them because they  get in the way. Nice little tractors to ride on.

• Like 2

Dhodge
5 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Original Engines were H-60 - 75117F  The H-60s had "Aluminum alloy die casting with INTEGRALLY CAST ALLOY IRON SLEEVE"

AHH  good to know Thanks for the info.  I did know the HH's were a stronger motor. 

• Like 1

pfrederi

HH60 were more expensive I suppose.  Rangers were a less expensive model I guess why WH used the H60

Techy.JPG