1940willys

western N.Y. suppliers/ enthusiast

1940willys

Hi, Been a lurker and a owner for a while. My kids now have there own homes now and I an now looking to get them sturdy machines. Any help directing me to Members in the western N.Y. area would be very appreciated.  I have been told there is a avid collector in the Orchard Park, and one in the Grand Island area. New to posting, and have been scanning the classifieds. Thanx 1940willys

Digger 66

Welcome aboard !

Aldon

I'm in the capital area. 

Welcome !

Tankman

:text-welcomeconfetti:

You'll hear from NY's Horse owners for sure. Welcome!

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:   Take a look at the "Member Map" and zero in on your area. You will find who lives near you and can send each of them a PM (Personal Message) that will go to their email.

1940willys

Thanx, to everyone that so far replied. Looking for (2) B80's with rear 36"rear discharge mower decks. Or Simialler.  Both kids now own their own homes, and are looking for sturdy machines with decks. Thanx, Willys40

Irv

:text-welcomeconfetti:I'm in Rochester. Sorry, you're a little too late-I recently sold a couple. There are quite a few on craigslist around here but right now seem to be overpriced or junk. Keep looking, something will turn up. Also check the classifieds here. good luck

ZipfelNm1

Welcome to the forum.

WNYPCRepair

I'm in Grand Island. I'm not the collector though, he is around the corner from me. I have a C165 that I might be willing to part with. :)

Thegearhead0324

I'm from upstate ny. Welcome to the forum!

squonk

EVIDENCE!!! there are other RS members in NY! :banana-linedance:NYS Pageant of Steam in Canandaigua NY August 9-12th Featuring tractors under 20 HP & Garden Tractors. I'll be set up at the end of the line  for the Allis Chalmers Club. Let's get a big turnout this year! :banana-blonde:

http://www.pageantofsteam.org/

• Like 3

JimmyJam

:text-welcomeconfetti::rs:Good luck on your mission. You will find some decent WH's out there, may take some time and you may have to travel, but their worth it! I once drove 4-hours one-way to purchase a decent B-80.

1940willys

953 Nut the link you posted above isn't working?

• Like 1

squonk

Looks like the site is down

• Like 1

953 nut

They seem to be having a problem with the site, I went there the other day to pay my dues and all was fine, just went there and nothing.  :confusion-confused: