69-Raider-10

Toro Groundsmaster 220-D

69-Raider-10

Toro Groundsmaster 220-D with 3cyl Diesel, hydraulic deck lift, runs and cuts, needs new pto switch, and battery. Seat is crap but Original. I have no idea bit assuming high hours. Engine is newer but not recent. 

I'd post a picture but I don't have the ability with the space I have left and the fact that I'm driving. On my way to see it so I need quick help if able. $500 a decent buy?

Amcwheel85

Seems to me if it still has a 3cyl diesel in good running condition that just the engine should be worth $500. Otherwise I don't know much about that newer mowers. Btw become a sponsor to have unlimited photo space! Good luck.

• Like 2

69-Raider-10
8 minutes ago, Amcwheel85 said:

Seems to me if it still has a 3cyl diesel in good running condition that just the engine should be worth $500. Otherwise I don't know much about that newer mowers. Btw become a sponsor to have unlimited photo space! Good luck.

Agreed and I absolutely plan on it. Only reason I haven't done it yet is because I'm not entirely sure how? I'm hoping it's as easy as buying some merch, I saw a nice hat and shirt I like. If that's the case I'll be a supporter by day's end! Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

69-Raider-10

Piece of advice:

FIRST: Call the wife and ask her to put a clean blanket and pillow out for unexpected company and immediately end the call with "Crap! Cop behind me gotta go!"

THEN GO HOME and pull up with a tractor as big as a small car and not remotely practical to cut 3/4 of an acre of grass!! :lol:

• Like 1

Achto
1 hour ago, 69-Raider-10 said:

Agreed and I absolutely plan on it. Only reason I haven't done it yet is because I'm not entirely sure how? I'm hoping it's as easy as buying some merch, I saw a nice hat and shirt I like. If that's the case I'll be a supporter by day's end! Thanks for the reply!

Just go into the "Store(Support RS)" and purchase one of the supporter ribbons. 1yr is only $20 & it will help keep the lights on here.

DennisThornton

If that diesel isn't worth that there's something wrong with it or loaded with hours.

6wheeler

I hadn't viewed this thread. Did you get the Groundsmaster? For $500.00? You stole it.  I have a Groundsmaster 72 (77). It has the same engine as my D-250. Once you get used to the rear steering and working the left /right steering brakes? You can mow like a wild man. As with our WH's? All parts are available. However, You cannot buy them from the Toro Parts store. Even though you can find them on the Master Parts Viewer? These are commercial mowers. You have to go through a Toro commercial service center. Not all Toro dealers sell/ service commercial equipment.