erickson13455

kohler command 22

erickson13455

I am looking for some help.  I have a cub cadet 3225 with the kohler command 22, that I just purchased.  I took it a part to clean all the fins and all the build up off.  OK, so there is a wire that is next to the voltage regulator.  I can't remember where it goes.  I believe one end of the wire was actually connected to the screw that holds the regulator in place because it had that screw in the lug yet.  I can't remember if it was the top or bottom location and where the other end goes.  Is anyone familiar with these engines.

Thanks!

erickson13455

Any ideas ,for this kohler CH22 wiring

pfrederi

Most of us here are familiar with Wheel Horses...not so many knowledgeable about cub cadets.  I am not aware of any WHs that used a Kohler Command 22

gwest_ca

The CH20 was used in the 5xi models. You may find something in the tractor service manual

Or the engine service manual

Garry

pappaginp

i have a kohler command 22 one end goes to the screw that holds the regulater the other end goes to a good ground pappaginp

Edited by pappaginp

mikeeyre74

I just pulled my shroud off yesterday to access the coils. That's just a ground strap, and it goes into any screw that threads into somethign metal in the engine. In my case, on my CH22 in a %22xi, it went into the next engine shroud bolt UP from the regulator itself, which was just about 4" or so above the regulator.