WVHillbilly520H

New Red Red Tractor Shed...

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is going to nice. Just waiting on the picture of the shed and the horses resting in it.

• Like 2

briankd

that is what i put up 10 yrs ago same company also. 20' by 20' with a 10' by 7' garage door on one end. it has never leaked a drop of water yet .

seems no matter what size building you have it will always be full of stuff never big enough 

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

Just went out after the rain let up to see how unlevel my excavating was, surprisingly I guess playing machinist the last several years must have "trained" my eyeballs to get it close enough before grade staking and plumb line, Jeff.

IMAG3210.jpg

• Like 5

JAinVA

Jeff,

As a machinest you done good.Anytime you can level a spot in Staunton you deserve a pat on the back.Beautiful country but you have to work hard to get a level place.Luck,JAinVA

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

I did not know there were any level spots in Staunton. Are you sure you live in or around Staunton Va. 

• Like 3

JAinVA

I'm with you Jim,Jeffs pictures don't give the unknowing any indication of how hilly the Staunton area really is.In my mind one of the most beautiful areas of VA.

• Like 2

WHX??

Me thinks Billy you got the knack for living on steep ground!! :ychain:

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

I went to get my building permit approved and was shot down a bit, government rules and regulations :ranting:, anyways had to enlarge what I had already done so here's a shot with the eMax in action, Jeff.

IMAG3215.jpg

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Shot down...in what way?  :scratchead:

HorseFixer
1 hour ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

I went to get my building permit approved and was shot down a bit, government rules and regulations :ranting:, anyways had to enlarge what I had already done so here's a shot with the eMax in action, Jeff.

IMAG3215.jpg

That's a ffine looking machine there Jeff and beautiful Property!  :bow-blue:

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

Shot down...in what way?  :scratchead:

For a carport style building, now you need 2 copies of engineering design blue prints even with the bill of sale stating size and certified wind and snow load rating (technically it's not a permanently attached/fixed garage it's just a glorified carport that will be anchored to the ground) and I was too close to the neighbors' property line by 18" (yes 18 inches WTH) so I had to dig further into the bank to solve that, anyways it will be up by June, Jeff.

WHX??

That's a different looking back blade for that tractor, looks like extends out a fair amount because of that sub-mount? Not quite seein what that is for?

Edited by WHX11
speeling

CasualObserver

Jim if you're talking about that black part on the three point, that's a quick hitch... common for quick changing three point attachments. Saves time monkeying around with lining up the lift points.... just back up, hook it and go.

quickhitch.jpg

• Like 4

WHX??

Extra counter weight for the bucket as well or to quick hook up ballast too. Are those available in all categories?

T-Mo
2 hours ago, WHX11 said:

Extra counter weight for the bucket as well or to quick hook up ballast too. Are those available in all categories?

No, they're mostly for Category 1, 2, etc., but not for Category "0".  But I did do a 3D model and drawing for a Category "0" quick hitch from a buddy of mine's original design.

iMatch_DWG_03212013.pdf

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

I said it would be up by June, came home to this today, my new red red tractor shed , kinda has a :wh: flair to it wouldn't you say, I'll get some pics up after I get the building inspector here and cleared for use, Jeff.

IMAG3306.jpg

IMAG3307.jpg

• Like 7

WVHillbilly520H

Building inspector showed up passed all good, been working on my other toy the Malibu but here's a pic with a couple red tractors in it, Jeff.

IMAG3322.jpg

• Like 9

T-Mo

Looks nice, and looks like there is enough room for more red in there.

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

Saturday I had approximately 20 ton of asphalt millings (they really pack down hard and tight especially in the hot sun) delivered to "floor" the new horse barn and few other things around the yard, the eMax saved my back and a 520 packed it all down, getting closer to adding a storage shelf or 2 and getting the other :wh: and attachments in there plus building some doors, Jeff.

IMAG3423.jpg

IMAG3424.jpg

IMAG3425.jpg

• Like 5

AMC RULES

Without the sun to bake 'em inside there...

I'm thinking a plate tamper would really help...

to bind them millings all together.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

WVHillbilly520H
3 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Without the sun to help inside there...

I'm thinking a plate tamper would really help...

to bind them millings all together.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Early mornings to about noon the sun gets almost to the back of the building without doors, plus the all metal siding/roof holds the heat it's was definitely warm in there while rolling it, hopefully in the spring I'll get some thermal insulation up, Jeff.

• Like 1