armstrrw

Drive Belt Pulley

armstrrw

I own a 314-8 Model 73400, Serial 4901829 that I began to disassemble in 2015 due to too much wobble/slop in the drive belt path. It appeared that the main culprits were the clutch cylinder and the idler pulley. After the drive belt broke I pulled it into my shop and disassembled for a closer inspection and repairs. Sadly, a life threatening health problem arose and surgery/treatments have prevented me from finishing this task until now. My problem now is that I cannot remember to save me how the fasteners/spacers(bushings)/washers (sequence)  go in the clutch cylinder and belt idler. I've searched at this site and on the internet and cannot seem to locate diagrams/repair manuals with photos/etc. that will help me with this task. Can someone direct me to a source that will solve my problem? Suggestions? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bob

stevasaurus

Try this and see if it helps.  Down Load the TIPL part of this link..    :)

• Like 1

gwest_ca

This may have a better illustration in Part 3 - 2nd last page

Here is the operator manual in case you do not have it

Let us know if you still have questions.

Garry

• Like 2