Cub fan

What have I got?

Retired Wrencher

Cub fan 1st it is a 12 hp so that will cover a lot of work for you. 2nd it is an Auto that makes it easy to use as long it is not in your way in the garage or shed. Sound like a 30+ year keeper enjoy the ride. 

• Like 1

pfrederi

I have 4 Chargers/Electros  wouldn't give up any of them.

• Like 4

ericj
11 hours ago, Cub fan said:

I have a 1970 Electro "12" automatic, model 1-7255, I do not see very many reports on this model. Was this a bad model for some reason? I have had mine about 30 years, with a 42 inch side discharge mower, 42 inch snow plow and a 36 inch rotor-tiller, it has always done it all for me!! This Horse will always have a stall in my barn! :):):rolleyes:.

it was one of the more top of the line tractors, but also very similar to the charger 12. it was a option loaded tractor with the electric clutch and hydro with hydro lift and maybe some other things thrown in there. so i my opinion, which that and a dollar might buy you a cup of coffee, was more expensive and probably sold less then the chargers. I bought one, one time for the rare factory inside wheel weights. the pore old tractor had set out side in the weather to long and had a blown motor so I parted it out. got any pictures ?:wwp:

eric j 

• Like 2

WHX??

I'll second that :banana-gotpics:

• Like 1

jellyghost

I don't think you are finding many reviews because WH seems to have changed model names a lot, and very similar tractors year to year had different names.  

Wildside

My 12 was upgraded when I got it with a 16 Mag. and I never have a doubt or fear when I turn the Key on that Bad Boy!

Tankman

A Horse is a Horse of course.

Only 30 years of service, our Horses will be on-the-job when we're history.  ;)

• Like 1

953 nut
On 5/2/2017 at 9:39 PM, Cub fan said:

1970 Electro "12" automatic, model 1-7255, I do not see very many reports on this model. Was this a bad model for some reason? I have had mine about 30 years,

30 years operating a top of the line :wh: is as good a review as anything I'v ever read.    :wwp:

Image result for congratulations

• Like 2

bo dawg

I had a 69 charger auto and it was a great worker.