WHX??

Possible 701 Score

WHX??

This is a possible score, about 300 miles to get it tho but the price is right. Take a look at the pics and see if you guys see anything out of place.

123951[1].jpg

1239510[1].jpg

1239515[1].jpg

• Like 9

ACman

Looks good to me :handgestures-thumbupright: ! Double pulley generator belt guard , no parking brake or cover , no indentation on belt guard , solid front grill , footrest , break pedal and dash panel look correct . I'm a newbie though I'm sure others will chime in . Wrong :wh:WH decal is really only thing . Does the grader blade come with it ? :)

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2

WHX??

Wow thanks Jeff I never even noticed the double guard. Yes blade goes with... I did notice the wrong decal.. not a deal breaker for me. Looks like the amp gauge might be wrong? 

• Like 1

Shynon

Looks pretty complete, did you go get it yet? Or you wait'n for me again:ychain:

• Like 5

dclarke

I think that's the correct amp gauge. 

• Like 3

WHX??

The way it looks your in a selling mood Tom but fer 50 bucks I'll tell ya where it is! :ychain:

• Like 2

953 nut
3 hours ago, WHX11 said:

about 300 miles to get it

Lets see, do a 300 mile radius around Princeton WI; start checking all the CL postings, find the listing, pull the rug out from under Jim;  no ,couldn't do that.   :ychain:

Good looking :wh:, go get it!

• Like 6

Shynon
7 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

The way it looks your in a selling mood Tom but fer 50 bucks I'll tell ya where it is! :ychain:

Sorry I already have one. Notice how dark it is in Wisconsin:ychain:

12207576_1076910125676837_1448227854_o.jpg

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 6

rmaynard

I'm looking at this on my phone, and details are in miniature. Is it my inability to see it, or is the starter/generator missing?

• Like 1

wildman
3 hours ago, WHX11 said:

Take a look at the pics and see if you guys see anything out of place.

Yep should be at my place.

• Like 1

WHX??

Nope its ther Bob...just got off the horn with the seller tho and he didn't think there were double belts on the SG but he sounded older than you but real nice guy. :ychain:Also said it wasn't exactly  a museum piece... I says that's ok that's the way we like em. Mid mount is homemade tho.

Nice patina on that one Tom.....want me go make the pickup for ya? :lol:

• Like 4

953 nut
30 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

s the starter/generator missing

Just painted black, can bee seen on the puter.

• Like 1

WHX??

Is it Richard? I don't see it either but again not a deal breaker ...I just painted one black myself. 

Shynon
30 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

want me go make the pickup for ya?

It's already resting in my trailer, picked that one up over a year ago, needs engine built and a few other things.

• Like 1

953 nut
9 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

Is it Richard? I don't see it either but again not a deal breaker ...I just painted one black myself. 

Can you make it out now?

5907db25717d7_1sg.jpg.e5aa26bf86ca59489354006b163f7642.jpg

• Like 3

Achto
4 hours ago, WHX11 said:

see if you guys see anything out of place.

It looks like it is in the wrong garage. No, seriously!!! From what I see that is definitely one to pick up, don't wait too long.

BTW when you decide to get a Peterbuilt & a 53' trailer so that you can haul all your horses, let me know. Might be interested in the 14' trailer.:D

• Like 2

WHX??

Yup thanks Richard can't see anything on a tablet...now just use your superman x-ray vision and let me know if those double pullies are ther! :lol:

Don't tell them the price Dan....horse thieves from MN wil be over here.....again

• Like 4

Shynon
12 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

horse thieves from MN wil be over here.....again

:ROTF:

• Like 1

Achto
12 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

Don't tell them the price Dan....horse thieves from MN wil be over here.....again

Mumms the word.

• Like 1

hcminis

My favorite model.  Here is my 701

20170416_172740.jpg

• Like 7

stevasaurus

It's a great find for sure...been repainted, but that's OK.  The pulleys have to be there.  Why would anyone pull those off and put on a single pulley??  :occasion-xmas:  So, is this going to make you WHX12??  And to think I knew you when you were just 4...where does the time go??  Pretty soon you will be chasing girls.  :banana-linedance:

• Like 6

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Whogaf... :teasing-poke:

bring that tractor home.  

• Like 1

Achto
15 hours ago, squonk said:

It's ok. Take your time figuring it out! :)

As long as they both continue to buy 1 tractor per year- Jim will never catch Steve.

• Like 5

WHX??
16 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Why would anyone pull those off and put on a single pulley

You know the stupid things PO's do to tractors Steve! Really when I first joined here I was what WHX3!?!?!? Denny's free suburban FROM MINNESOTA:teasing-poke:got me WHX4..... my my how these things breed! I will blame it on the MN crowd...I'm trying to keep up with the neighbors! :lol: As far as chasing girls Cindy says ...well I will tell you about that in Local Circle!

16 hours ago, squonk said:

Steve has 40 tractors and Jim has 10

Good one Mike...solving that one requires counting to 21... have to get my shoes off! :lol:

• Like 5