TKing

Hello from Minnesota

TKing

Hello,

I have a 1992 520h that I use to cut about 4 acres of grass and it mows beautifully I  love it, but I really like my d250 because there isn't a day that goes by that I don't have to work on it.  That machine is kind of a pain to work on and where in the world do you find parts for it.

I found this fourm and had to join.  

Thanks

Tom

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2631.JPG

• Like 8

DennisThornton

The D250s were imported German Gutbrods with Renault engines.  Word is most everything can be sourced with some help and I'll bet help will show up shortly.  I'll send out a call for you below. 

@maxiblue

Edited by DennisThornton
  • Like 1

Achto

:WRS:

maxiblue

D- 250 parts are all around just have to know where to look and who to ask. I found almost all the parts for that tractor, but some  need to be bought over seas all most all are being made. the engine was used from about 1960's to about 1992's. So what do you need?

fm31.JPG

• Like 2

Terry M

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Shynon

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs: TKing...  I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly help here.  Glad you found us.

Jim

TKing

Maxiblue,

I'm looking for the hoses that go from the carb to the oil bath also I'm missing the bottom half of the oil bath. The seat is there but rollers that slide up and down are missing.  I'm fixing a leaky gas tank now then on to a couple of oil leaks, and finely the steering gearbox needs attention. I just hope it doesn't take me a month of sundays to get it all figured out.

maxiblue

check with (shoeboxchevy) he is parting out a couple of D-250 's now kind of sure he has the parts. He is on this site

• Like 1

JC 1965

DougC

Hello and   :text-welcomeconfetti:.  Enjoy the forum.  :)

CasualObserver

Oh my garsh.... another Minnesotan.... :)   Welcome for sure... I see you're in Belle Plaine. Can I assume you come down to Pioneer Power in August? And if not... by all means make it a point this year! We have a whole group of us Wheel Horse guys that get together there every year. 

Check out some past pictures.... 

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/43-north-central-wh-show-lesueur-mn/

• Like 3

prondzy

:text-welcomeconfetti:

TKing

I was at pioneer power last weekend for the annual swap meet. They had a big crowd when I was there on Friday my guess was about 5000 people were there.

CasualObserver

:thumbs: Yep... I was there Fri all day. Chilly start for sure, but not too bad of a day.