nylyon

Something's gotta go

AMC RULES

:think:  Humm, wonder...

if the C-160's have been the featured tractors at the big :wh: show yet? 

6bg6ga

I've had the same dilemma with guns. You think for example you have too many 1911's so you sell one and then 3 months later your kicking yourself for getting rid of something. Not having anything but a 616Z I would give my left *** to have one of those fine red machines. 

Ken B

That's a no brainer for me. The 310 would be down the road, least amount of HP to work with....

DennisThornton

The blower on the 416H makes great sense.  Of course you must keep the C-160.  I would want a blade to support the blower and even a 8hp will do that.  Then pick out a mower. Something remaining gets a new home... 

• Like 2

CasualObserver
On 4/29/2017 at 8:51 PM, nylyon said:

Similar, the 416 was bought new, and the c-160...   well...

2011-06-18_14-43-50_94.jpg

For the newbies.... and those who may suggest Karl dump the C-160..... pretty sure bet that one's never going anywhere while Karl is still breathing.

• Like 6

WHX??

That is one awesome thread Jason and very appropriate for this thread....thanks. :handgestures-thumbupright:

I guess that means my 6th dibs just went out the window! :lol:

T-Mo
30 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

For the newbies.... and those who may suggest Karl dump the C-160..... pretty sure bet that one's never going anywhere while Karl is still breathing.

I was going to mentioned this for those who weren't on RS back then, but Jason sort of beat me to it.  I sort of agree with Ken, that the 310 would be the first to go, if any goes.  But,.....

I remember Mike having one of those portable garages and it was standing for a few years the last he posted about it (it's probably been a few years since then, so...).  A friend of mine just bought one, a 10 x 10, and is putting metal from Menards on the outside of it and not using the tarp material.  He even brace the bottom with some lumber and studded the back and framed in a door in the front.  It should last a long, long time the way he's doing it.  And it's for a mule he plans on buying for his back field.

DennisThornton
On 4/29/2017 at 9:51 PM, nylyon said:

Similar, the 416 was bought new, and the c-160...   well...

2011-06-18_14-43-50_94.jpg

I "Liked" it right off but I kept coming back and looking at it, again and again and now I've decided that I like it even more but I can't find the "Liked it even more!" button!

Man!  I hope my C-160 will look like that someday!  There are folks that think THAT was the ultimate Wheel Horse ever!  Maybe...

For goodness sake it looks new!

ClassicTractorProfessor
10 hours ago, CasualObserver said:

That's an awesome story...Just one more reason I love RedSquare

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

It's hard to get rid of your machines, I know after loosing 4 the past few months, sigh   :no:

But things happen and things change, there are no constants. Good luck Karl.

Glenn

neil

Don't get shot of the c160image.jpeg