RandyLittrell

Randy's 310-8

570 Productions

I have the same problem i had to move the seat back on my 1967. I also have a 312-8.

• Like 1

jellyghost

Congrats.  I think that is the one that was tempting me on CL.

• Like 1

T-Mo

Very nice tractor, Randy.  Real nice.  You did good.  It looks like it was well taken care of.  It would be good to see it in person at this year's Mid-Mo meet.

• Like 1

pfrederi

Be careful when you add taillights.  Probably will have to use older incandescent units.  i believe most LED types require 12v DC.  Your tractor has a 3 amp unregulated charging system with a 70 watt AC lighting circuit.  Lights only work when engine is running.  You could use LEDs but you would have to run them of the battery with a separate switched circuit.

• Like 1

RandyLittrell
15 hours ago, T-Mo said:

Very nice tractor, Randy.  Real nice.  You did good.  It looks like it was well taken care of.  It would be good to see it in person at this year's Mid-Mo meet.

You will for sure Terry. It not only looks good, it mows and runs like a dream. Deck is super quiet! 

13 hours ago, pfrederi said:

Be careful when you add taillights.  Probably will have to use older incandescent units.  i believe most LED types require 12v DC.  Your tractor has a 3 amp unregulated charging system with a 70 watt AC lighting circuit.  Lights only work when engine is running.  You could use LEDs but you would have to run them of the battery with a separate switched circuit.

I have run the lights with just the key on and not running, but I did not know about the ac system. Gonna have to do some reading on that. Thanks for the heads up! 

Randy

Edited by RandyLittrell

RandyLittrell

Anybody know what deck this is? 

Its a 36" or 37" cut and it is a rear and side discharge. I have looked on the deck and don't see a model # or I don't know where to look. I have searched a bunch of manuals, but don't see one just like it. 

Thanks, Randy

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Good luck with that tractor, she's a keeper, very nice.

Glenn

• Like 1

farmer

That must have been the PO pride and joy, hard to believe it's that old, credit to him.

Good luck with it.  :thumbs:

• Like 1