Nick32579

FINALLY done and mowed with my 61 401

JPWH

Looks good. You can paint the letters with a broad tip paint marker.

• Like 1

953 nut
4 minutes ago, Nick32579 said:

how the heck can i paint the raised letters on the front without them looking like crap!?

:text-coolphotos:        Have your wife do it!    :ychain:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Nick32579

Thank you! and ill definitely try that! i

Good idea! she is a better shot than me so she may have steadier hands than myself!

• Like 5

Chris G

Paint marker is the way to go.

slim67
16 hours ago, Nick32579 said:

Well not totally done this fall / winter ill need to restore the deck. I rebuilt the tranny stripped and blasted it did some sheet metal work primed and painted it. I traded a fair-poor condition 312-8 for this. It didn't have the original K91 on it and i had a 5.5hp Honda GX160 laying around, it dropped right on with no clearance issues and it has the original push / pull throttle working with it. I had to make the header for it and it sounds pretty sweet lol. Ill post some pics of the other side too i have a pretty cool mini K&N on it. Ill be at the BIG show in June looking for more parts for it (We've had Wheel Horses since as far back as i can remember and my father took me last year for the first time and after thats when i traded for this was hooked! ). One question, how the heck can i paint the raised letters on the front without them looking like crap!?   Thank you to oldredryder for the fenders and toolbox and Wildside for the lugs and belt.

img_2269.jpg

img_1833.jpg

Looks good Nick. I'm not far from you. Stow is a nice city. Since you are in my neck of the woods, check out the tractor show in Sugar Creek on May 13th.

• Like 2

Nick32579
2 hours ago, slim67 said:

Looks good Nick. I'm not far from you. Stow is a nice city. Since you are in my neck of the woods, check out the tractor show in Sugar Creek on May 13th.

Hi and thanks! I'll have to google where sugar creek is. That sounds like something I can take my dad to.

• Like 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, Nick32579 said:

That sounds like something I can take my dad AND TRACTOR to.

The looks of that grass baling might be next! :ychain:

Nick32579
11 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

The looks of that grass baling might be next! :ychain:

Haha it was pretty darn high! And that was with the deck all the way up! 

slim67
1 hour ago, Nick32579 said:

Hi and thanks! I'll have to google where sugar creek is. That sounds like something I can take my dad to.

It sure is a great way to spend a Saturday. It's not terribly far from you. I'm thinking an hour if that.

Nick32579
3 hours ago, slim67 said:

It sure is a great way to spend a Saturday. It's not terribly far from you. I'm thinking an hour if that.

thats not far at all then! ill have to go and check it out!

Pullstart
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:41 PM, Nick32579 said:

Thank you! and ill definitely try that! i

Good idea! she is a better shot than me so she may have steadier hands than myself!

Takes a real man to admit the wife's a better shot!  :text-+1:  My wife has shafted an arrow a couple times in the last year...

Nick32579
7 hours ago, pullstart said:

Takes a real man to admit the wife's a better shot!  :text-+1:  My wife has shafted an arrow a couple times in the last year...

Wow that's a hard shot!

mustang1970

Looking good Nick looks a lot better than when you first got it see what you can accomplish when you want to. good job.

love dad

• Like 2

Nick32579

thanks dad!

• Heart 1