Vixmith

Seat for 520H

Vixmith

I would appreciate recommendations for a replacement seat for my 1990 520H. Original seat has several holes and sponge sticking out. Big problem is me sliding sideways when mowing along a slope. Thanx for the help. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor! Starts right up and Runs and Cuts like a Champ! 

ONLY 419hrs

FEATURES:
      Newer Agro Tires on Rear & Solid Front Turf Tires.
      Wheel Weights on rear.
      Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle and Steering off of 520h.
      New Tractor Supply Adjustable Seat.
      Exhaust Fully Restored. (Sandblasted, Outgassed and 2000deg High Temp Satin Exhaust Paint Coated.)

I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

Asking >>>>> $1,099 OBO <<<<<<< 

(248) 943-8634 Text or Call.  God Bless. 

• rustyedge1
      By rustyedge1
      Looking at this Ferris seat and wondering about the issues I may encounter in trying to switch out entire seat on the 417 or even if it can be done ?
      Any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

• Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor!

Newer Agro Tires on Rear and Solid Front Turf Tires. Wheel Weights on rear. Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle off of 520h. I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

$1175 OBO   -POOS

(248) 9for3-8six3four Text or Call. I do not visit this site enough. God Bless. 

NEW SEAT INSTALLED ON THIS TRACTOR! Started it up and ran it for a while yesterday... Forgot how nice this thing is. Tempting to keep it but it's time to send her one her way. GREAT TRACTOR! 

• Monstrosity
      By Monstrosity
      Show off what your doing from the seat of your Horse!!! Fixed up a mowing deck for the 1277 and put the plow on the C1014. Getting ready to level a topsoil pile and going down the block to mow the small park to test the mowing deck out.
    • RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      Now that we are finding more uses for the 1990 520H with a KwikWay loader I am experiencing some power loss in the hydro after about a half hour to 45 minutes??????
      Ideas?