dambur

Buy Parts

dambur

Does anyone know where I can buy parts for Wheel Horse 208-4SB

gwest_ca

Depending on model number

http://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/32-08b402-208-4-toro-208-4-tractor-1988/

or

http://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/42-08b401-208-4-toro-208-4-tractor-1989/

If the part is priced it should be available from any Toro dealer.

Failing that post a wanted ad in the classifieds here at Red Square. There are also other sources for used parts.

Garry

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      Found these at Lowe's.  Same belts as TSC, just different packaging.  The 86" I got was on clearance and is not being stocked anymore.  They had sizes from 87" to 109" in 1/2".  Not a lot of 5/8" belts that would be useful for our tractors.

• Ifixoldjunk
      By Ifixoldjunk
      I just bought a deck for my 310-8, it’s a 42inch rear discharge, it came with a complete parts tractor, but I need new belts for it. Does anyone know what size belts I need?
    • Tim Fenn
      By Tim Fenn
      I've just acquired a renovated C125 but unfortunately the drive belt got snagged with the mower deck belt (maybe because of incorrect fitment?). It looks like I'm on a steep learning curve! I've been trying to find out which belt to buy as a replacement. The belt I've just taken off is 94 inches but  according to the parts manual I need a Toro belt part number 94 2501 which is 103 inches? The mower deck is a 42in rear eject. It's funny that the Toro belt has 94 2501 as the part number but is 103 inches & I apparently need a 94in belt? Any ideas? 
    • CTR
      By CTR
      I have a 312 8 Wheel Horse that i have 
      Had for 16 years and thé belts are thé ones that came on thé tractor.I am having problèm finding thé belts. Any hélp would be great.
    • FrankenCub
      By FrankenCub
      I'm new to Wheel Horse, got a fair deal on a 312-8 this week. I have some questions for you pros here, I'm a Cub Cadet junky lol.
      I'm not positive of the year, thinking maybe '84-'85? Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture of the serial tag and it's at our other property right now. Has a steel frame, not stamped, so I guess it's before Toro got involved? 12hp Kohler Mag, great engine! It also has a 42" rear discharge deck, rough shape but I like the rear discharge. Got it running yesterday and figured we'd give a test workout, went pretty well. Today got into some damp grass that bound everything up, figured that would happen. The PTO clutch started getting hot from slipping and spit out pieces of the facing so I'm sure it wasn't in great shape, and blew the PTO belt.
      Just to get it going again without spending huge cash for top tier belts, where can I get them other than Toro? NAPA maybe?
      If you guys know off hand the belt numbers or sizes for the PTO and the 42" rd deck that would be great. Also going to need a PTO clutch disk if you could point me in the right direction.
      If I get back over to our other property this weekend I'll get some pictures, she's a tad rough but not bad.