cranman51

Bitter sweet 312-8

thehorse

Sorry to hear about that....

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

:text-yeahthat: bad way to get a horse, but atleast it was going to a good home! 

gsummers

How well I know it is not the best way to get a Horse, I lost my dad and my brother last year. I have both their Horses now, a 312-8 and a 314-8. So with 2 of my own, I am scrambling to find room for them.

I sure don`t want to sell any of them

SylvanLakeWH

My condolences...Always tough to lose folks...Those WH's of your Dad, brother and friend will be special...I have numerous tools from an old friend who passed in his mid-90's...They hang above my work bench mostly - reminders of a great friendship as I work...

• Like 1

ericj

I have a 76 C120 AUTO that I bought from a good friend's daughter after he passed away at the ripe old age of 97 a few tears ago Curvin Thoman. I met him as I was getting started in this hobby. If I found a non-running wheel Horse I would take it up to him and he would bring it back from the brink of death. I learned a lot from him on how to work on these old tractors, or maybe just the confidence to do it on my own. I'm hoping to pass it down to one of my kids or it can be sold at my estates sale some day a long time down the road along with the rest of my collection lol.

eric j