Walhonding520

Tires

Walhonding520

Will 26x11x12 atv tires fit a 520h? They are take offs from a 2006 Polaris atv. Thannks

953 nut

You would have to measure carefully. If they are actually 26" tall and your present tires are 23" tall it will be 1 1/2" closer to the rear fender opening. How much room do you have there?

squonk

You will have to raise the fender pan. My 520 came with 25 X 9.50 X 12" ATV tires and the pan was lifted so they would clear

57682dc3b712d_1990520H062020161.jpg.15ba6871629c4358415ac599360e6624.jpg.6d4d7ecf061cbbb98b72a6ae1261139e.jpg

• Like 2

Walhonding520

Is that a pretty easy job? Also, there won't be any issue with the deck?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jon Paulsen
      By Jon Paulsen
      Inexpensive - Carlisle X Trac ATV Bias Tire - 16x6.50-8 Good quality (I expect) Should look nice with my large rear aggies  
      I don't know how much these have been discounted, but I expect anything you find like this from a good brand will be 2X to 3X the price. $45 each at Amazon. This tire is discontinued. 

Rough measurement seems they are about 16" tall and the lugs are about 1/2" deep. 

• PWL216
      By PWL216
      Are there aftermarket front rims available for C Series tractors? I have a 120 and a 160 that need front rims… thx.
    • MachXXII
      By MachXXII
      I’m trying to restore my grandfathers old 252-H to use around my property. The tires are shot and the rims aren’t too far behind. Anyone have any recommendations for rims and tires that would fit well on it? 

right now it has 22 x 7.50 - 12 on the back and 15 x 6 - 6 on the front.
    • heysavoy
      By heysavoy
      I have a 1990 wheel horse classic model # 31-12KE01 and need to replace all 4 tires. The sizes are 15x6 8 NHS on front and 23x9.5 12 NHS Rear. I'm wondering if anyone has any specific tire they have purchased and found to be reliable? I have an acre yard with a few hills but nothing severe. I've looked at Carlisle, Marastar to name a few. Also do most folks keep the same rims and take them all in at one time to a local tire garage to have them mounted or just buy new ones with rims? Is having the correct size shown above all I need in order to make sure its an exact fit for my tractor?
    • UrbanAcre
      By UrbanAcre
      Hi,
      I just bought my first ever tractor - 1989 520H. One of the front tires has a slow leak, and they are both showing signs of age, so am looking at buying new. When I look at some of the options on the Miller site, they have 3 basic types of tires as options in the 16x6.50-8 size ..
      circumferential ribs (either equal sized or central rib larger diameter) ag style chevron 'super lugs' turf tire - quadrilateral overlapping treads  
      What are the considerations for considering these different tire types ?
      The current rear tires are turf type, no weights, but with chains.

I have 1.5 acres, quite hilly, and am using the tractor for some mowing, tilling, and garden plowing.

Appreciate some perspective, suggestions.
      Regards.