slim67

Our 104

slim67

This is my employers Hustler Super 104 that I am tasked with running this time of the year. I get pulled from maintenance and help cut the Spring grass that grows like crazy this time of year. It's one of the best parts of the job and I am on it all day trying to keep 36 acres mowed. We have a 72 inch Turf Tiger and a 60 inch Super Z but this one gets the biggest areas. We had a Jacobsen 5111 but that was too time consuming to operate against the 104. It's funny how far mowers have come since the days of a Farmall Cub with a 60 inch Woods mower!

IMG_0592.JPG

• Like 7

Ken B

That is a pretty nice machine. Though I really like Farmall Cubs, as you know, that machine will run circles around the Cub!

slim67
1 hour ago, Ken B said:

That is a pretty nice machine. Though I really like Farmall Cubs, as you know, that machine will run circles around the Cub!

Yes it ran circles around the 5111 Jacobsen to. I like Cubs also but it would be a long day cutting that amount of grass on one.

T-Mo

Hustler built the first zero turn mower way back in 1964.  They were the first zero turn mowers.  They're one of the best commercial mowers on the market, along with John Deere, Exmark, Ferris and a host of other companies.

Terry M

That Hustler looks like a Nice machine, Slim...     Although every once in a while I need to walk in to my local John Deere/ Toro dealer for something....and end up spending most of my time "Drooling" over the John Deere zero turns  they have on display.....Dang those look Nice! :)