Sign in to follow this  
C-Series14

C-195 with rear mower

C-Series14

After I found my C-195, I wanted to add 3 pt. and a rear PTO. I did some research and found the D-Series 3 pt. was the same except for the upper arms and top link mount. I found the upper arms were still available from Toro so I ordered one. Made some hoses and pillow blocks for the upper arms and it was done. Then I needed the hard to find PTO. I went to an all WH auction in Pa. several years ago and while walking around, found a NOS rear PTO for the C-195 still in the box! Well, I camped out beside it until it came up on the block. A few avid collectors were there and knew what it was but I held out and got it! Now I needed a top link mount, well that was impossible to find so I was going to have one made. After waiting several months for the guy to make it, I gave up because I came across one along with other 3 pt. parts so I now have an original mount and spare parts! Got a 1973 60" rear finish mower from Dennis here in Ohio and threw a set of Gator Blades on it and boy does it mow!

Oh, you need FRONT WEIGHT!!!!

Attached Image

post-4-1200761870.jpg

kj4kicks

VERY COOL !!!

Stigian

Cool looking set-up Mike :D

Ive never seen a rear mounted over here in the UK :P

What sort of height grass etc can it cut?

C-Series14

Well, with t e Gator Blades on it, it will cut some pretty tall grass. Keep in mind, it is a finish mower, not a bush hog. The only problem is, it doesn't stripe the lawn like my 48" deck does, I like that look. But it does mow alot of grass in a hurry!

Buzz

If you look in the background you can see Mike's FEL with the forks attached. Nice collection of toys :D

T-Mo

Mike,

Very cool attachment. Nice. :D

C-Series14

Thanks guys...I would like to someday restore the mower, but it is like 8th in line as we speak...not enough time to work on them when summer comes, riding my bike is first priority!!! That is my therapy! :D

combatmp29r

That is a heck of a nice TOY mike :D

Rollerman

Mike I have done a lot of buying/selling/tradeing with Dennis since I met him.

He's a very fair person to deal with. :D

The 195 looks cool with the rear mount finish mower...bet it does get light in the front when your cruiseing with it up.

Looks good & keep the pics comeing. :P

How about a bike pic in the off topic?

C-Series14

Posted a pic in the non tractor related discussion...