Amcwheel85

Found some!

elcamino/wheelhorse

Do you guys have magic dust , lucky horse shoe, captured a leprechaun , seems like everyone is running around finding :wh: just waiting on buyers. I live in the wrong part of the country , have an angry cloud over my head or other unlucky problems that are not suitable language. :(

• Like 4

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:        You need to keep in touch with him, become the "good son" he wishes he had!   :ychain:

• Like 5

Amcwheel85

Believe me guys I gave him all my info and dang near gave him my social security number so he knew how bad I wanted those tractors! He has 2 beautiful 702s I think I have pics of those too

Well I somehow didn't get pics of the 702s but had a few more on my other phone of these 

IMG_1742.JPG

IMG_1743.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1745.JPG

• Like 4

Daddy Don

Do you have a halo over your head? Cook him a steak at least twice a week. Good looking tractors.  

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:     That RJ-35 is a '56 or '55 and looks great. You need to bring your son and daughter over there to lay on the charm!   :ychain:

• Like 2

Tankman
51 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:        You need to keep in touch with him, become the "good son" he wishes he had!   :ychain:

:text-yeahthat:Be sure to mention, "Dad, I've loved Horses all my life. I would spoil our Horses, even the little Mustang."

Quite a barn find!

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

lol I'm gonna work my kids charm on him soon! It's a 1955 RJ. I will own it even if I have to sell my house... ha

And working on owning that IH truck too! 

• Like 2

Texas Todd

If he got rid of them, where would he stack all his crap? Maybe take him some shelving and see if that loosens him up. He will have to get rid of the tractors to make room for the shelving! :laughing-rofl:

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

Very true! I mean all those tractors are beautiful originals or restored and he just piles stuff on them! I would put the RJ35 in my living room...

• Like 1

TDF5G
21 hours ago, Texas Todd said:

If he got rid of them, where would he stack all his crap? Maybe take him some shelving and see if that loosens him up. He will have to get rid of the tractors to make room for the shelving! :laughing-rofl:

Heck yeah!  I'd get rid of all that Xmas and Halloween stuff and display the Horses! :lol:

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Amcwheel85  You are like the American pickers for Wheel Horse. Good luck nice find on these especially if they are original Patina.

• Like 1