"D"- Man

coupler needed****************************

"D"- Man

Just a heads up!!! I was sent a message from a member of Red Square stating that he would like to purchase a splined coupler from me.  After an exchange of info and an agreement on price, he informed me that he had sent the funds via Pay-Pal "Friends and Family"  He also gave me the address that he wished for the part to be sent to.  I had my son pack and ship the Item {without checking if the funds had actually transferred into my account.}  Then it dawned on me that I should have checked to see if the funds had actually transferred into my account or not. They did not.  So I messaged the buyer and let him know this, he reiterated that Pay-Pal was holding the funds until I accepted them, and gave me the transaction #.  I knew that was not correct as that is not the way Pay-Pal works, but I called Pay-Pal and relayed the transaction # to them.  They were quick to let me know that it was an invalid transaction # and that the funds were never sent. I requested an interception from the U.S.P.S.  I then listed the item on Ebay and it sold.  So now I always check to see that the funds have posted to the account prior to shipping.

• Like 7

Daddy Don

It is the problem with people that are not honest. Always make sure you have the money in your account before you send the items. I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and had this happen to me. Watch out.:deadhorse:

• Like 2