Sign in to follow this  
nwpahorseman

FRANKENHORSE

nwpahorseman

this is crazy horses latest project , i took some pics today while i was at his place. he will get on later to explain what is going on with it,

020-1.jpg

023.jpg

021.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

crazy horse

first i did not kill any round hoods. they were in very bad shape.one had a gas tank mounted on top and really did alot of damage to the back half. the other was was very rusted on the front dented bad and very thin. so anyhow i thought it would be cool to have a long frame round hood. i had alot of different parts around so i thought what the heck. right now im just jumping around making things fit then Ill make it purdy. It has a k-301,8 speed out of 120. 141 auto frame, raised tower,stretched hood with tilt. working on belt guard now,and hope when finished I will be able to use all long frame attachments.I have a feeling there is going to be many hours trying to get the hood right.

Michael Bullington

:whistle: :whistle::dunno: for not killing any RH's

Great looking project cant wait to see the end result :thumbs:

crazy horse

thanks stone-henge. I really like the round hoods also. i tried to post pics of the herd when i first joined but i think i need a different camera. its the 56k thing i believe.

JimD

cool looking mod. is that some sort of specialty tool in the shifter tray in front of the seat? :thumbs:

crazy horse

no special tool there, just beer for my horses :thumbs:

nwpahorseman

:whistle: :thumbs:

oldandred

well I used a round hood on my diesel ranger (little stinker) the hood was a mess and it just happened that the bad messed parts of the hood got cut out to get the engine in there only bad part is that the hood has to come off to fuel up but Ive had it for three years and only fueled it up two times and I do use it around the house so it doesnt just sit like the rest of them.

keep us posted with pictures

:thumbs::whistle::whistle: :dunno: