HorseFixer

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY!

HorseFixer

I would like to know why my post  BIG BEAUTIFUL WHEEL HORSE TRACTORS got moved from Wheel Horse Tractors all the way down to the General Shows and Events Section?  :naughty:   Who playing games?   :angry-tappingfoot:  It is not a show or event!  Thanks ~Duke

• Like 1

Shynon

Didn't realize it was moved, but thought it was odd to be in general shows and events

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Me too that's very weird !

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

dont know,,,,,,?

Glenn

953 nut

I always look under "Activity" ;  New Content" so I see whatever is having the most action first, never realized what topic it was under.

• Like 2

russellmc301

not sure why it got moved,but i mean i see no reason to move a post that is showing beutiful tractors.

• Like 1

HorseFixer

And they are all BIG BEAUTIFUL TRACTORS that's for sure!  :clap:  

rmaynard

Just a guess, but the pictures that you posted were taken at a show. :think:

857 horse

Although,,,,,,,i am not a registered Virginia Wheelhorse Gentlemen....,,,,,,and normally offer little if any technical support,,,,,Even some prevailing common sence topics ....can have me at witts end,,,,

So,,,,i go with rules of thumb,,,,flip of a coin,,,,and watch whats behind door #2

That said,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just wanted to be clear......

I do know,,,,,,i like any model running and a grand dad brave enuff to let his grand child be at the wheel......that just tickles  the S)&&#)t  out of about 4000 grand dads that watch this stuff,,,,

I will mmiss that parts of life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOWARD in Va

• Like 1

HorseFixer
46 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

THAT'S A BIG NEGATIVE ROBERT:   :naughty:   My 417A was Taken by my Pond and My 520SC Snow Chucker was Taken in My Front Yard. 95% of the other Tractor pictures were taken at residences. The Title of the Post had Nothing To Do With A Show.  I asked a SIMPLE QUESTION WHO and WHY?

JimD

Me, and because it appeared to me that the pics were taken an a couple different shows. There's the simple answer to your simple question. If it makes you happy, I have moved it back, Don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here. We just don't all see things the same way I guess. Better now? :)

• Like 4

rmaynard
2 hours ago, HorseFixer said:

THAT'S A BIG NEGATIVE ROBERT:   :naughty:

By the use the bold print, all caps, and large font size, it looks like you are yelling at me. I didn't move your thread, so don't take your frustration out on me. You asked a question and I gave what I thought was a logical answer since the first two images were from a show.

• Like 7

cschannuth
4 hours ago, 953 nut said:

I always look under "Activity" ;  New Content" so I see whatever is having the most action first, never realized what topic it was under.

That's what I always do too.  I never know what topics are where unless I start a thread or am looking for something specific.

Craig

• Like 2

Digger 66
4 minutes ago, JimD said:

Look, I was offered the job of helping to moderate this forum. I can't differentiate moderating my friends and members I don't know. You have to be all the same to me. So I'm going to do my job to the best of my ability. The home spun pics seem to outnumber the show pics so I moved it back. But I will tell you this, wagging a finger and stomping a foot at me will get you nowhere. rmaynard you comments are right on with the bold type and capital letters. I don't like being yelled at either. I have corrected an action I took that I felt was justified because I jumped the the gun somewhat. My apologies for that. If we can't let this be the end of it the we'll close the thread entirely.

Nicely explained . 

modding aint no picnic , well done Sir !

• Like 8

cschannuth
3 hours ago, rmaynard said:

Not mine, I've never been lucky enough to attend a show...

12 minutes ago, JimD said:

Look, I was offered the job of helping to moderate this forum. I can't differentiate moderating my friends and members I don't know. You have to be all the same to me. So I'm going to do my job to the best of my ability. The home spun pics seem to outnumber the show pics so I moved it back. But I will tell you this, wagging a finger and stomping a foot at me will get you nowhere. rmaynard you comments are right on with the bold type and capital letters. I don't like being yelled at either. I have corrected an action I took that I felt was justified because I jumped the the gun somewhat. My apologies for that. If we can't let this be the end of it the we'll close the thread entirely.

No problem as far as I'm concerned.  I just love seeing the pics and hope I didn't offend anybody.  Thanks.

Craig

• Like 4

Sparky

This thread has run its course.

Locked!

Mike.....

• Like 6