redbeard22

Rescued a whole herd from the scrap yard today

elcamino/wheelhorse

Three projects what a way to start the :wh: addiction. :text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 3

redbeard22

Thanks but the addiction has started a couple years ago i have a comando 6 that i am currently putting tracks on. Going to call it a track horse ill post pics of it sometime soon but i neex to get some stuff out of the way.

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

What about a picture of the International ? Just be nosy.

• Like 1

oliver2-44

Looks like good project tractors and or parts trading tractors to complete one or two of the project horses  :text-welcomeconfetti: keep the pictures comming.

• Like 1

DennisThornton

Front wheel weights?

And that custom hood!

Edited by DennisThornton

HorseFixer

The last one with a Custom hood If Iam not mistaken looks like a Lawn Ranger. Thats a good bunch of parts and pieces nice grab. :clap:

• Like 2

roadapples

:text-yeahthat:   and    :WRS:

Digger 66
6 hours ago, DennisThornton said:

And that custom hood!

X-2 !! ^^^

That hood is way too cool !

Welcome to the forum , redbeard . :handgestures-salute: 

Edited by Digger 66

Molon_Labe

:text-welcomeconfetti:Good to see another load of history saved from the shredder! The dash decal and lift arm make me think that custom hood started life as a 604/704/654.

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Nice Haul!

Retired Wrencher

redbeard22       :WRS:     Looks like you have plenty to do now with three. Enjoy them.

redbeard22

Thanks everyone the international that i got is actaully just an ariens brand that someone painted and stuck on a set of stickers from tractor supply. One cool thing is all three wheel horses i got have the rear slot hitch i believe it is called and the one with the custom hood does not have the original front tires the previous owner told me he put those on there along with a steering wheel from a moto mower i think is what he called it. He also said that is possibly where the round fenders and seat in the first pic is from. And the hood on the one in the first pic is to long for that tractor so i will have to figure out what it goes to. I will be needing some rear wheels and tires if anyone has sone they would like to trade for something i have maybe one of those rear hitches as i cant see myself needing 3 lol. But you never know theres guys on here with 30 plus tractors. I cant wait to get started on these so when i go to the wheel horse show in june i can hopefully pick up some missing pieces.

• Like 2

JC 1965

:thumbs2:    Nice haul.    :WRS:

WHX??

:WRS: Yes lots of nice parts there, I see a few posibilities of a custom! 

:wh: on tracks? That we have to see :wwp: I bet @ACman would be interested.  

Edited by WHX11

evanloock

The one with the custom hood could be a 604, 654 or 704.  It's is not a Lawn Ranger as the lift lever, right side PTO and food rest attaching rod are completely different.  Below is the link to the parts manual in the files section.

Edited by evanloock

12 hp Kohler

Great finds, like the commando 

stevasaurus

I think that boat is a Rinkerbuilt, they made those in Indiana.  :)

KC9KAS

@redbeard22 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:.

Nice save from the "crusher"!

redbeard22

The boat says its a sea raider and it has a rotted out transom i got it as a project but its going to take to much time away from working on tractors so im going to junk it if anybody needs a boat trailer no title let me know

Ok so i checked out my loot a little more today the engine on the comando 6 and the 655 are free but the engine on the unknown model with the homemade hood is tight so i guess i will try some pb plaster and trans fluid in the cylinder and let it sit for a few days 

redbeard22

Ok finnaly got everything unloaded to have a better look ill post some pics then i have a few questions i hope someone can help me with.

• Like 1

redbeard22

First question is this plate that the engine is bolted to an original part? Its not welded to the frame and looks fairly square so im assuming its not homemade engine is a tecumseh h80 by the way.

1.JPEG

8.JPEG

Next question do these rounded fenders look like original wheel horse fenders? If they are they are on backwards im thinking they are from a 604 maybe

9.JPEG

4.JPEG

Last question then ill post some pics. Can anyone identify this hood? It is longer then the comando 6 hood i have

10.JPEG

Engine in first pic is hm80 sorry missed a letter but it is locked up tight. Also is there a plate that bolts tonthe frame to properly locate a kohler k241. I have a comando 6 that i want to slap together with a quick spoof of paint and i have a good running k241 i would like to put on it for now until i get the tecumseh rebuilt thays why i would like a bolt on plate if it is out there or i guess i could make one

roadapples

The hood looks like the one on my 72 raider 10. And the fenders are wheel horse, but I don`t know what year...