slim67

Good Friday and Happy Easter

slim67

I would like to wish all of you Good Friday and a Happy Easter. Its going to be a nice day here in NE Ohio . Since I am fortunate to have a job that gives me Good Friday off with pay, My Dad and I are going down to the tractor salvage yard to look for a few things. It doesnt get any better than this.

• Like 6

WHX??

Happy Easter to you too Slim and the rest of RS ... take it easy on the chocolate bunnies!

16815a_Basket-of-Easter-Treats.jpg

• Like 4

Jerry77
26 minutes ago, slim67 said:

salvage yard

:woohoo:     My first love.......( mostly old cars tho )  :)

• Like 1

slim67
44 minutes ago, Jerry77 said:

:woohoo:     My first love.......( mostly old cars tho )  :)

This yard is big into Cub Cadets and lot of pullers go there for parts i was told. They have a little of everything else to, There are some horses in one corner to pick thru.

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

God Bless you all this Easter!

• Like 6

slim67

A good score today. I got a very lightly used set of Brinly discs, a set of steel wheel weights, a Wheel Horse tongue hitch and a Kohler carb. I need everything I bought for projects going on.

• Like 4

Digger 66
6 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

God Bless you all this Easter!

Amen & :text-goodpost:

• Like 6

slim67
11 hours ago, WHX11 said:

Happy Easter to you too Slim and the rest of RS ... take it easy on the chocolate bunnies!

16815a_Basket-of-Easter-Treats.jpg

its going to be apple pie for dessert after the ham. :woohoo:

• Like 2

JC 1965

:text-yeahthat:  Happy Easter.     :thumbs2:

• Like 1

953 nut

Here is one of my favorite Easter memories.

My cousin was the Sunday School teacher for age six and under. Her lesson for the day centered around Christ's resurrection and all of the children were told to tell everyone that "He has risen".  As the Easter service was ending and the minister was about to deliver the Benediction an usher pushed a button to alert the teachers to bring the children to the sanctuary. The minister had a prolonged dramatic pause prior to the benediction and a boisterous five year old blurted out "HE HAS RISEN!"  This was immediately followed by a dozen young voices making the same proclamation. The minister had the biggest smile in the world and simply said Amen.

• Like 4

WVHillbilly520H

It's been a year ago "Good Friday" that I brought the '95 520H and Dxi home, the 520H made me :scratchead: a few times but in the end has been a good little stallion, the Dxi was just too much for its intended purposes so it has left the ranch, had 5 :wh:s by October last year and now down to 2 as I've sold off the Dxi when I got the eMax, then the bagger 520H to a coworker needing a mower (and snowthrower) and the 520xi sold this morning, Happy Easter and God Bless all, Jeff.

• Like 1

slim67
49 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

It's been a year ago "Good Friday" that I brought the '95 520H and Dxi home, the 520H made me :scratchead: a few times but in the end has been a good little stallion, the Dxi was just too much for its intended purposes so it has left the ranch, had 5 :wh:s by October last year and now down to 2 as I've sold off the Dxi when I got the eMax, then the bagger 520H to a coworker needing a mower (and snowthrower) and the 520xi sold this morning, Happy Easter and God Bless all, Jeff.

Keep some of them Jeff! I dont think there is a Mahindra forum yet. Same to you.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Definitely my Anniversary 520H and the Good Friday 520H they aren't going anywhere!