Emt260

The Big show

Emt260

Hi all, new to the forum! Long time wheel horse owner and collector. Just realized tonight that y'all are here. When and where is the big show? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Joe

• Like 3

857 horse

First,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome Joe,,,,,,,,,,,,The show is the Weekend after Fathers day,,,,,Its in Ardentsville PA,,,,,it runs Thursday thru Saturday Noon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bring a lawn chair and some $$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 2

Emt260

Thank you for the info and advice! I am looking for a 520-h. Hoping to find one soon.. maybe I'll see u at the  show!

• Like 1

roadapples

The 520 is the featured tractor this year. there will be a lot of them there...:WRS:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

953 nut

:WRS:    We will all be there, rather easy to spot;  we will be driving little red tractors!  :ychain:

11-14-2016.thumb.jpg.19962edd64ad5c8c33a2322d117d6092.jpg

• Like 3

Emt260

Thank  you to everyone who has responded! And thank you all for the information, i feel more welcome here than I do at home! I hope to meet some of you at the big show!  ~ Thanks again, Joe

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

857 horse
46 minutes ago, Emt260 said:

Thank  you to everyone who has responded! And thank you all for the information, i feel more welcome here than I do at home! I hope to meet some of you at the big show!  ~ Thanks again, Joe

EMT JOE,,,,,,,,,,,,,i just realized,,,,,,,I know everyone in the Big Picture,,,,,,,,

Now,,,,i know they all appear to  all look like adults,,,,,where,,,in fact,,,,,,,your going to think They are a pack of 7th graders on a playground,,,,,,Most of them will be running,,,,jumping,,,not watching where they are going,,,,it seems more like the county Fair,,,,,,,,and yes,,,,,,alot of them will be loose on running tractors without parent supervision,,,,,,,They will even be wearing I,D,badges around their neck..................................I wouldn't want it any other way......

Howard    857 Horse      in Va

• Like 5

varosd

come up I-77 to I-81 to Route 30 East and you are there!

We do have some NC folks who come up for the show

Welcome!

• Like 1