857 horse

BIG SHOW 2017 MASH POLE

857 horse

Well guys               Its coming at us at 22,000 miles an hour and theres nothing we can do about it,,,,,,Yup...THE BIG SHOW,,,,,,,,,,,

I didn't think I was going to need to do this thread,,,,,But the other day,,,i was sent a P.M. about the mash MASH POLE,,,,,,

He was a vendor      inquiring about space on the pole and how much $$.......So,,,with this post ,,,I hope my message is on point and clearer than I usually talk,,,,

The pole is more about the person,,,the passion,,,and 3 days in June,,,,

The cost is NOTHING,,,,,you get a space that is all yours,,,,18 inches long X 4 inches tall.....you bring it,,,it will be mounted aiming towards your hometown,,

But this year,,,,its gonna have a change                        ALL vendors get a space 18 X 8 inches,,...AND make them look like AD space Mr Vender !!!!!!!!  ,,everyone gets to do both sides,,,,it should tell ,,miles from home,,,your name,,,,your screen name,,,,,only 1 single exception !!!!!!!  just remember when creating this,,,,the last 4 inches on 1 side will be against the pole,,,,,

NO GREEN  NO YELLOW,,,,,,no mower blades,,,no mower decks......No chain saw chains,,  Anyone that can get this message to Bill Jenkins ,,please inform him,,,,,

also,,,if anyone has contact with the WHEEL HORSE CLUB....it would be cool to see a sign,,,from the Heads of Wheel Horse Community,,!!!!   Karl,,,,I know yours will stand out,,,,

I will supply screws,,,screw gun,,,and official Bus Stop Commander ..the Original SQUONK to personally install it.....and if you show up reasonably on time,,,,

If I have not mentiond you by your name,,,,than I am depending on you for a sign.,,,,,,

I do ask a favor,,,,,,will someone post a pic or 2 of the pole.....and the Bus Stop Sleeper,,,,he is an official and needs recognized .........

I want to thank Richard in helping my head create this,,((,,or what ever you want to call it))

Show creativity,,,,,,Show your devotion,,,,,remember,,,,This is the GREATEST TRACTOR SHOW ON EARTH !!!!!!!!!!........

OH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I almost forgot,,,,,,when you present your sign,,,,,ask for your ID Badge,,,,,

any pics of all this is appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard            857HORSE ,,,,,,                        thanks for all the support !!!!!!!!!

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 8

elcamino/wheelhorse

Are you going to lose your screw gun again ?:lol:

• Like 2

953 nut

58ed879dbb107_busstopmike.JPG.e0409f335adfe89a4e85e1c8140b3a9d.JPG   Mike

58ed87b616122_mashpole.JPG.48dc895124072618bd079bb9e620d426.JPG

Howard at the MASH Pole

Howard dreaming about the MASH Pole.

58ed889af0039_1mashpole.thumb.jpg.d623e05792f0c4eed54478fc979bc243.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@857 horse Howard I thought last year you said the signs were to be 4 " x 24" . My design in my head keeps changing to someone now being able to read a rule :D.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
12 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Are you going to lose your screw gun again ?:lol:

Really,  Howard lost  his screw gun !      :no:

• Like 1

857 horse

Elcamino Jim,,If I said 24x4,,,,,,,then that works.....

..ED,,,,i have it,,,,,,but yes It did,,,,,but,,,it came home,,,,,lololool

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Ed Kennell Ed did you notice @857 horse lost all his hair looking for the screw gun or was it the chair he lost.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

Telly Savalas Picture    Sorry Jim,  I know nothing about Howards lost hair, chair, or gun.

• Like 3

WHX??

Geez...all this talk about mash poles, sea of red, afternoon naps, vendors, parts.....almost wants me to suffer a divorce to be in attendance......almost......:lol:

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

C'mon Jim,   worse case is you may have to take her on a  CC (compensation cruise).       I have to do this every year.    :rolleyes:

• Like 4

squonk

When you fall asleep on the job, they will steal your hind leg. :ROTF:

Hooooowwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrdddddddddddd! we haven't sat down and discussed my contract. I'm due for a bump up! :)

• Like 4

857 horse

I look at the pictures,,,,,and wunder,,,,,Wow......its only a month,,,,,,,,

WX11 and Lane Ralph will be MIA,,,,,Lifee has many pathes,,,,,

Kate from the L.G. Tractor Magazine will be on hand,,,,,,,,,,

Craig Rulz is being quiet,,,,makes me wunder,,,,

and it will STILL be a full house......Squonk has talked me into the Wednesday night gather,,,,,THATS what worries me,,, loloolo

with GPS and an address he supplied,,,,im set,,,,

ok........its late on my clock,,,,,,,,

• Like 5

stevebo

The "Bo's" will have one for that pole. All made up and painted. Just need to add the lettering...

• Like 2

857 horse
9 hours ago, stevebo said:

The "Bo's" will have one for that pole. All made up and painted. Just need to add the lettering...

Steve,,,,I bring the screws and screwgun,,,,,,You 2 can hang it,,,,,wE qill cATCH IT ON FILM !!

:banana-dreads::banana-dreads:

stevebo

Ours is done thanks to my daughter:D

• Like 1

squonk

I just remembered to get my sign & Craig's down from the shelve. I couldn't imagine forgetting it. I'd reach Marysville and then remember it.

• Like 1

953 nut

Mine is in the "Big Show" box;   now I just have to remember to bring the box!

Image result for I'm so excited

JPWH

Mash pole sign done. :banana-dance:

• Like 3