Got bored again..

elliot ness

Looks good.:text-bravo:

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Thanks Elliot.

slim67
4 hours ago, Amcwheel85 said:

Well I was sitting in garage today waiting to go to work and I had the set of 8 inch hub caps from the 520 sitting on the shelf for display until I found a tractor to put them on... then it clicked! And ranger got some much needed chrome! Now I just need the tiny front hub caps.

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1594.JPG

Lawn Rangers are just plain cool. I always liked those little 4 inch fronts.

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Me too I love this lil tractor. Easy to move around! Also everyone hates on the techys but this lil engine is awesome, but carb did start leaking all of a sudden the other day.. haven't had a chance to tear into it yet.

BOB ELLISON

I've got a 67 lawn ranger and it is a fun tractor to ride and it cuts grass pretty good. We'll not really it needs new blades I think or sharpened. But the little techy runs like a top. Starts right up and idles great. I put the deck on and cut around my trailer and trees. I can get really close with this little toy beast. 

Abe it will fit where my bigger tractors wont. My grandson loves it.

20160920_141438.jpg

20160926_195324.jpg

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Looks good! Yeah this one is my sons, was his 4th birthday present last year. I left it out by the tree today while I went inside til him and his mother got home, I didn't notice it was raining lightly... well I went out to meet them as they got home and he was crying badly... because I left his tractor in the rain lol

• Like 2