BOB ELLISON

upcoming shows

squonk

Jim, Where are you now? :) Both kinds of air. We would have been out all night but some of us had to get up in the morning and wait for people to show up! :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

Aldon

Won't be as much fun without you. Hope your wife's convalescence goes quickly so you can hit at least Thursday or Friday!

elcamino/wheelhorse

I am hoping to show up on Friday ( @squonk ) would not want Mike to be yelling  " Where is that guy " . :ROTF: And I am still in Virginia being the nurse, orderly, maid and any other duties that may be assigned . :(

• Like 4

squonk
On 4/4/2017 at 7:01 PM, 857 horse said:

Wow,,,,,,,how did I miss this post.???????this don't compare to a Super Bowl,,,,We don't have sky booths......and we are very color coordinated.......Red and Linnen white..........

I was skiming thru 953 Nuts pic spread,,,,,,i see a pic of Craig and Ed Kennel or is that WX11 or 9 or something....man that is a hand ful....the shopping and flea market is open,,,,,sun up till dark,,,,,the food is home cooked and great,,,,,,,,dont get on the teeter totter thing,,,,,the kids have it nailed,,,,,unless your name is JEFF,,,,,,,,drive slow,,,,you will find people stopped and talking,,,in the road,,,,in line for food or icecream,,,,,   driving thru cattle is safer,,,,,,,,

dont come,,,,,and never know,,,,         But if you come               once,,,,,,,your summer plans will change,,,,,,most likely for life,,,,

857Horse,,,,,,,,,down deep in  VA

I'm in there too! but I can't believe I got squeezed out of the Bus Stop pic. BLASPHEMY !!

• Like 2