Retired Wrencher

It is getting close now.

953 nut
48 minutes ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

my last true build form the frame up.

:text-coolphotos:   Who are you kidding; this won't be your last, it is only your latest!   :ychain:

Great job.

• Like 5

WHX??

Nice job but then I could be biased towards '67's :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
4 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:   Who are you kidding; this won't be your last, it is only your latest!   :ychain:

Great job.

953 nut  We are getting ready for cross country with Alaska in Rving full time.  So this needs my full attention. because I never owned one before. There is a lot to learn on these. And this is my new Adventure in life I had fun with these tractors. Still do. But I am changing gears you could say.

• Like 2

Aldon

If you want to drop that off at my place as you head west, feel free. It's beautiful. I personally can't see the differences in the red. And engine heat may change the color anyway.

• Like 2

Texas Todd

Well done! If you make it down to Texas, drop it off and I'll get those wheels painted for you!

• Like 2

Ken B

That looks great Gary, job well done. Big :thumbs: to the back ground noise, It don't get any better than that....

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
4 minutes ago, Ken B said:

That looks great Gary, job well done. Big :thumbs: to the back ground noise, It don't get any better than that....

I believe you are talking about Live Streaming Music? Waiting to fire up the fridge in the garage.. Spring is here.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Oldarmy

Beautiful, I feel an addiction coming on. :)

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Its turning out fantastic and yes, I sure enjoyed it.

Glenn

• Like 1

Sparky
On April 3, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Retierd Wrencher said:

953 nut  We are getting ready for cross country with Alaska in Rving full time.  So this needs my full attention. because I never owned one before. There is a lot to learn on these. And this is my new Adventure in life I had fun with these tractors. Still do. But I am changing gears you could say.

Cross country road trip!!! Good for you!!

Mike......

Retired Wrencher
12 hours ago, Sparky said:

Cross country road trip!!! Good for you!!

Mike......

Yes Mike I have been  planning this trip for at least 15 years now. Just waiting for the wife to retire. Here is the what we are looking at from a good friend. It is 34' Class A.

allegro da.jpg

alergro da.jpg

• Like 8

Sparky

Yep! That's the way to travel!

Are you going to tow a small car or just use the motorhome for everything?

Mike.....

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
20 hours ago, Sparky said:

Yep! That's the way to travel!

Are you going to tow a small car or just use the motorhome for everything?

Mike.....

Yes Mike I am selling my SUV and my enclosed trailer  and picking up a small car that I can tow with a dolly. The price of the SUV will buy the car/ tow dolly. Those dolly are big $$ now because they have breaks and remote steering. The easy way to tow a car. 

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor
11 hours ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

Yes Mike I am selling my SUV and my enclosed trailer  and picking up a small car that I can tow with a dolly. The price of the SUV will buy the car/ tow dolly. Those dolly are big $$ now because they have breaks and remote steering. The easy way to tow a car. 

Smart to use the tow dolly instead of flat-towing the dinghy. We did a cruise to Alaska last year, and I have always wanted to drive the Alaska Highway since 1972. I see the 2017 Milepost has been published.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
12 hours ago, shallowwatersailor said:

Smart to use the tow dolly instead of flat-towing the dinghy. We did a cruise to Alaska last year, and I have always wanted to drive the Alaska Highway since 1972. I see the 2017 Milepost has been published.

John I like you have waiting for this for years One of my life's dreams to see this great country and not be in a hurry to do it. I am thinking 3 years to do it all.

• Like 2