Jjohnny1

New here and need some info

elcamino/wheelhorse

Take pictures of each one , decide which ones you want to keep and place add in classifieds. We like pictures that way we can give advise and since your are in Charlottesville , sounds like you have hit Virginia mother load or the honey hole. We Virginians  have been wondering where are the Horses went. Welcome to Red Square 

• Like 2

AMC RULES

How 'bout we start with   :WRS: ...

:wwp: :text-coolphotos: of your new :wh: collection?  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2

RedHorse54

Wow!! Nice score!Do you have any pictures?

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

How do you say "Motherlode" in Virginia?

:wh:

953 nut

:WRS:   You have just become the top dog new member of the year!  Anyone with that many :wh: and no sentimental attachment to them is going to have lots of new friends around here.    :ychain:

:wwp:     :text-coolphotos:     :text-goodpost:

• Like 1

Tankman

OMG! You've got a herd of Stallions!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

elcamino/wheelhorse

Holy Cow . Do you know the condition of any of the tractors? If you plan on selling the them your prices would depend on the condition , running , not running I am not an expert but it does look like you have some equipment that RED Square members would be interested in. We Virginia gentlemen call dibs. :bow-blue:

Jjohnny1

I really haven't investigated condition yet, i know none of them have run in years....but were most likely running when parked

• Like 2

953 nut

I see an older Pennsylvania Panzer in the group, are there and round hood :wh: in the herd? ones that look like this.

58e04085867e8_rjandsuburban.jpg.1ae715a4d7948aba458dcae044af0dd8.jpg

• Like 1

RedPaul

:text-welcomewave::text-goodpost::omg:

Well you definitely started off correctly.  "I have just inherited probably 50-75 old Horses of all sizes"  and I'm a John Deere guy, along with those pictures is a great way to win friends and influence people, especially here. Wow do you vacation in Michigan and drive a large truck with a big trailer?  Seriously you will find any information you will need here. This is an amazing bunch of very knowledgeable people.

• Like 3

Jjohnny1

There are a couple Panzers in the lot

• Like 2

BaySide1

wow

WVHillbilly520H

Welcome aboard to :rs:, and I'm rather close being in Staunton, I'm sure the missus wouldn't mind me hiding some for you, like "dibs" on the one with the sickle bar mower, no but seriously as you figure out what you have there I'm sure we can help you out with what to do with them, Jeff.

• Like 2

rjg854

Welcome to :wh:  and :rs:

With us being Wheel Horse enthusists, we'd love the chance to wander thru that building. 

wildman
1 hour ago, Jjohnny1 said:

Hello

I have just inherited probably 50-75 old Horses of all sizes. Being a Deere guy myself, I'm wondering where to start.

Thanks

Start by giving them and bath and names be sure to lock them up

953 nut

Image result for oh yeah

• Like 4

Hobby horses

This is incredible!  What a gift.  Enjoy the process.  This a great place to gather info.

TravelinJavelin

wheel horse oasis right there..............man how does one fall into something like that? any 953's or 1054"s in there?

BOB ELLISON

welcome to Redsqure 

I'll bet a lot of these guys here will have great dreams tonight. As you can see we love wheel horse's. I personally don't need any more but these gentlemen will help you with any information you need about these tractors. 

Daddy Don

:WRS::happy-jumpeveryone:

jellyghost

Wow.  If you are trying to sell them for a good price, this could be a full-time job for months.  You might consider having 2-3 auctions.  I bet some members would travel to attend or maybe they could bid online.

tims tractors

Good luck and I,m looking for a 1045, 1046, 754, and pic. i'd.#17 the tractor in the right front with round. I,m a serious buyer let me know. Thanks. Tim   I have an email an phone # on tim s tractors  I really like 701,s also send email pic,s i,ll help you get threw sorting them out, no strings attached .  Thanks again Tim

Edited by tims tractors
adding info