squonk

Generator ght

squonk

Does anybody know what size hole a 67 era Horse uses in the dash panel? 

WHX??

Hang  tight Mike goin out to measure off the 1067right now... lest @Racinbob beats me to it !

• Like 2

WHX??

Ok here we go....measured at the threads

20170330_191937.jpg

Measured at the hole

20170330_192049.jpg

Opps...wrong hole...

20170330_192105.jpg

Looks to be 3/4 guy

Now we just need to do is teach you how to spleel LIGHT!:ychain:

Edited by WHX9
  • Like 6

Racinbob

Couldn't beat you tonight Jim. We are in Tennessee for the night, my tractors are in Indiana and all our other stuff is in a semi trailer on it's way to our new home. Tomorrow we'll be back home again in Indiana. :greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 5

WHX??

No problem Bob I'll take up when you are on leave! I also have no qualms about stealing Mike's thread to say I hope everything is going well and wish you guys the BEST! :)

• Like 2

Racinbob

Thank you!! All is going exactly as planned.

I'm betting Mike doesn't mind this time. :)

• Like 2

WHX??

He better not lest I send @stevasaurus over and open up a #10 can of woop a$$ on him! :lol:

• Like 2

953 nut
5 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

Tomorrow we'll be back home again in Indiana.

:text-yeahthat:     Just got back from the Sunshine State a couple days ago;  every time I visit it reinforces my thought that I made the right decision by moving. There is an area called "The Acreage" west of W. Palm Beach that was rural and peaceful in the '70s. now it is wall to wall buildings and people.

Enjoy your new :wh: stable and remember,   :wwp:

• Like 3

Racinbob

I've got a plan on a thread but it might take a couple weeks. The hardest thing about this is having everything packed and not being able to beat Jim to the punch helping folks. :D

• Like 2

953 nut

If you can beat Garry @gwest_ca in posting a helpful response. then you have accomplished something! I did it once, got the date circled on my calendar!

• Like 5

WHX??

i hear ya Richard, back when I was stationed in that area it was pristine, can't imagine what it would be like now.

Don't worry Bob we got ya covered but the real problem is I don't know half about :wh: as you do so just get settled in and we will do what we can to make up in your absence. But here"s  the deal... we are gonna want :text-coolphotos: of your horses being released into their new pasture!

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard
1 hour ago, Racinbob said:

I've got a plan on a thread but it might take a couple weeks. The hardest thing about this is having everything packed and not being able to beat Jim to the punch helping folks. :D

where in indiana u moving to?

• Like 1

Racinbob

South Bend :)

squonk
9 hours ago, WHX9 said:

Ok here we go....measured at the threads

20170330_191937.jpg

Measured at the hole

20170330_192049.jpg

Opps...wrong hole...

20170330_192105.jpg

Looks to be 3/4 guy

Now we just need to do is teach you how to spleel LIGHT!:ychain:

It's what happens when your using an I-pad with a 50 lb. dog in your lap and you cannot correct it after the mistake is discovered! :) Thanks Jim. I thought it looked like 3/4" I don't have it apart yet.

This is a family forum so your measuring mistake will be :text-nocomment:

8 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Thank you!! All is going exactly as planned.

I'm betting Mike doesn't mind this time. :)

:angry-tappingfoot: :angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot::) Safe travels to you and Nancy Bob. Going to miss you guys this year. :(

Edited by squonk
  • Like 5

19richie66

He left me in Florida. :unsure:

• Like 6

Racinbob

Richie, there are a few things I'll miss about Florida and you're on that list. :)

• Like 4

19richie66

I appreciate that :handgestures-thumbup: Maybe the 2018 Big Show we can have a reunion. Aldon challenged me to a "GT14" gauntlet throw down. :laughing-rolling:

• Like 5

WHX??

Hey Bob you mean to tell us your gonna miss the the gators, snakes & Richie?!?!?!?:laughing-rolling:

Edited by WHX9
  • Like 2

953 nut
18 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

gators, snakes & Richie

You left out the State Bird!    Image result for mosquitoes

• Like 3

squonk
1 hour ago, 19richie66 said:

I appreciate that :handgestures-thumbup: Maybe the 2018 Big Show we can have a reunion. Aldon challenged me to a "GT14" gauntlet throw down. :laughing-rolling:

You'll need a cool looking umbrella to go with thar GT-14! :lol:

• Like 2

19richie66

See what I can do :thumbs:

• Like 2

953 nut
7 minutes ago, squonk said:

You'll need a cool looking umbrella to go with thar GT-14! :lol:

2008_0805STEVE50044.thumb.JPG.42415c5482d866c61e7678b6e5eff957.JPG.d781ccece87b54a3b645650913b67e43.JPG

• Like 4

WHX??

Oh no no no 953 that is a WI state bird....well maybe in the summer! Hey that umbrella kinda reminds me of @Lane Ranger's Easter bonnet?!? Hey wasn't there a caption this on Aldon starting that tractor?!?...Ok start you:bitch:...yer makin a fool of me!!! @Aldon

• Like 4

Racinbob
1 hour ago, 19richie66 said:

I'll be looking forward to the reunion and the throw down with Aldon. I saw his in person so be sure to bring your 'A' game. I know you're up to it. :)

1 hour ago, WHX9 said:

Hey Bob you mean to tell us your gonna miss the the gators, snakes & Richie?!?!?!?:laughing-rolling:

Jim, has anybody informed you that you need to seek professional help? :lol:

Mike, now that we have totally derailed your thread I'm back with my tractors now and can, well, maybe can, give you any more info you need. I must say though that these floors are hard. The semi trailer with our furniture is in Dayton, Ohio. :(

• Like 3

WHX??

Ohhhhh many many times Bob...my sence of humor somehow always gets in the way tho, thats why Richie and I get along so well. :lol: Don't worry about Mike's thread ... he got paid when I was out in the shop in my bed clothes  measuring his generator ght! :lol:

By the way I sleep in the buff...I know I know ...:text-tmi:

• Like 4