Sign in to follow this  
slim67

American Pickers

slim67

I was half way watching American Pickers last night while I was on the laptop. I dont know what episode it was but it was an 88 year guy in Iowa. I noticed a Wheelhorse sitting next to a motorcycle that Mike Wolfe was looking at and wondered if he had anymore. I couldnt make out exactly what model but as show went on they ended up in a shed where Frank Fritz discovered a 633 and ended up buying it. Im pretty sure I saw an Rj/Suburban in the mix along with a later model unit. Has anyone seen this episode either yesterday or in the past? The old man had some Cub Cadets also.

T-Mo

This has been posted on here before.  I believe they contacted @Lane Ranger about using some of his photos to get some background information on Wheel Horses.

There may be other threads on this same episode.

• Like 2

slim67
1 hour ago, T-Mo said:

This has been posted on here before.  I believe they contacted @Lane Ranger about using some of his photos to get some background information on Wheel Horses.

There may be other threads on this same episode.

I had a feeling since its a popular show. 

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

I know Dale  that was on the first show listed.   He wear's his Confederate Cap (or in his case Rebel) everywhere!   He is famous (or infamous as the case may be)for the yellow speedo swimsuits that he got

speedo to make and send him a dozen free pair!

The other show features a photo of our 1054 tractors in December of 2014 as backgound on a 633 tractor that they bought in Iowa.  That episode was the "Grudge Match" episode where  Frank and Mike raced some odd ball cars against each other!

Tom Bartlett in Alabama and me in Indiana both had tractor photos used for background on the Wheel Horse  Company!

Here are some of the pics  from the episode! 

post-339-0-64032500-1417668546_thumb.jpg

post-339-0-22082800-1417668522_thumb.jpgpost-339-0-79401800-1417668498_thumb.jpgpost-339-0-58312200-1417668477_thumb.jpgpost-339-0-61899500-1417668648_thumb.jpgpost-339-0-28703500-1417668664_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

T-Mo

Lane,

You had done gone Hollywood on us, getting your name in the closing credits of a TV show.:text-bravo:

• Like 2

JC 1965

Very nice, congrats Lane.    :thumbs2:

• Like 1

slim67

thanks for posting that. 

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

The credit was my "pay"  for use of the photo of the four  Wheel Horse 1054's which the American Pickers researcher found online on Flickr and  asked to use for background!

• Like 2