Thegearhead0324

Stress made me work on the horse

neil

Can beat a bit of Wheelhorse theropy, , more pics would be great

Tankman

Looks great. Out in the shed with a Horse is great therapy. :handgestures-thumbupright:

ohiofarmer

Happy Birthday!   :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:

Now go out and buy yourself [and us too] the pleasure of being of being a supporter.   If cash is tight, 20 dollars can be had just by giving up a few snacks or cups of coffee at work.I still have my Boy Scout knife that I scrimped and saved by doing without 5 or 6 school lunches back in the day when lunch cost 35 cents.  When i ran out of picture space here, i found a way to save up the $20 by cutting back other places.

You do nice work, but when you delete pictures to make room for more, a little kitten dies somewhere :-( , just like your dead pictures

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:hilarious:

8 minutes ago, ohiofarmer said:

You do nice work, but when you delete pictures to make room for more, a little kitten dies somewhere :-( , just like your dead pictures

Image result for happy birthday horse gif

• Like 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, Thegearhead0324 said:

between my boss being a dink

:think:            That explains why all of my employees were so productive after hours!                :ychain:

58d5095fadc32_HAPPYBIRTHDAY.jpg.48998ec97abb92d51299e42136b9eb77.jpg

WHX??

Happy Happy Gear Head   :occasion-cake: Hope things go well for your girls.:)

Thegearhead0324

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. I'll get more pictures up after work/hospital visit again. I'll become a supporter soon I promise.

• Like 1

Achto

Happy birthday!:occasion-cake:

HorseFixer

Happy Birthday!   :occasion-birthdaymulticolor:  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thegearhead0324

I forgot I took this pic the same night as well. Not a good one but just didn't wanna bring it outside in the snow and slop. 

20170325_085708.jpg

• Like 1

JC 1965

:hbd:   Hope it's a great one.   :thumbs2:

AMC RULES

20170325_085708.thumb.jpg.54a9410b30eb337a316894f7c2e957a6.thumb.jpg.6c76c8551e57d13dd48d1c15b57c0fe5.jpg

:rolleyes: Your :wh: handy work is looking really good.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

Thegearhead0324

Welp I got cursed somehow. I put oil in the wobble box, put battery in it fired it up and stalled and wouldn't start back up. I tell ya it's like I can't win lol. Tomorrow now hopefully I can get this thing to run and operate the sickle bar enough to make sure it works.

Thegearhead0324

Here she is.... my 1257 with sickle bar attachment. I tell ya, I took carb apart again didn't work. Checked points they were perfect. What was the issue?...spark plug lol. Looked like new, but replaced it and fired right up. 

So anyways, I warmed it up, drove it out of the shed to my driveway. First I got off it cuz I was a little nervous and the bar was still upright. I engaged it slowly and it works! Shakes the tractor which freaked me out at first, but normal. Then I set it down, engaged it again for about a minute. Works really well, better than I hoped. 

20170326_104601.jpg

• Like 4

Thegearhead0324

I ran it again this morning before work, runs very nice