T-Mo

Blinker Fluid Change

T-Mo

Also don't forget to change out the winter air in your tires to summer air, and be sure you properly recycle the winter air.

• Like 4

JC 1965

What The he$$.  Am i still asleep and dreaming ?      :confusion-confused: 

WHX??

Nice bit of humor to start the day Terry!:handgestures-thumbupright: I do like the guys tool cabinet tho! :lol:

Ed Kennell

Great how to video.....do any of our vendors sell the fluid ?

• Like 1

rmaynard

Yeah Ed. I've got it. It's included free of charge with every set of chrome plated muffler bearings. :snooty:

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

You got any of the synthetic winter grade Bob.....I need the   -50 Celsius.

BTW, are they the sealed bearings packed with the high temp grease....mine are leaking all  over the muffler shield.

Edited by Ed Kennell

Racinbob

That wouldn't sell very well here in Florida. It's quite obvious that very few cars even have turn signals. :auto-swerve:

• Like 2

Terry M
44 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

That wouldn't sell very well here in Florida. It's quite obvious that very few cars even have turn signals. :auto-swerve:

I think this product should be marketed  in Minnesota !!   I'm guessing that about 80%  of all vehicles here in the land of 10,000 lakes that I follow have non-functioning turn signals...:(

T-Mo
1 hour ago, Racinbob said:

If you will see in the video, the cause isn't people not using their turn signals, but failure to replace their blinker fluid.  Quite oblivious to me since that is also a problem here in Missouri.

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower
3 hours ago, T-Mo said:

If you will see in the video, the cause isn't people not using their turn signals, but failure to replace their blinker fluid.  Quite oblivious to me since that is also a problem here in Missouri.

its the same over here, but its mostly the bmw and audi drivers that forget to change the fluid and keep it topped up

• Like 1