Andrew D.

244-H Onan carb rebuild kit

Andrew D.

Is there a good carburetor rebuild kit available for the 14 horse power Onan model E125V-N/10964B ?

the tractor runs great with no problems but left sitting for more than 3 days it leaks fuel out of the carb i don't know if the needle isn't seating right or if the float bowl seal is leaking or what i'm fighting,

i'm not familiar with Onans yet and am struggling to find a kit for that model engine. Thanks in advance for the help

IMG_3644.JPG

IMG_3642.JPG

IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

gwest_ca

14hp is the E140v like on your engine decal is it not?

Noticed the E125V used the same spec number according to Toro. That is odd.

The Toro carb number is NN10668 and somewhere I saw the Onan number is 0146-0526.

Garry

Andrew D.

thank you, i now have another problem though, when i put the bowl back on the cast aluminum around the bowl snapped, does anyone have a bowl or know where i could find one?

onanparts.com
1 hour ago, Andrew D. said:

thank you, i now have another problem though, when i put the bowl back on the cast aluminum around the bowl snapped, does anyone have a bowl or know where i could find one?

If you can't locate a good used bowl, then a used or new carb is the only option. The bowl was not offered by Onan as a separate part. We do have new 146-0526 carbs in stock.