HorseFixer

SWUNG A DEAL ON THIS 520H

HorseFixer
57 minutes ago, woodchuckfarmer said:

Very nice work shop Duke.

Thanks Wayne, but it is filthy and needs to have a SPRING CLEANING and some organizing for preparation of the Front End Loader modification that I will be doing. There will be SPARKS FLYING off the grinder and Welders shortly.  Those LINCOLNS will be humming! :handgestures-thumbupright:  ~Duke

Edited by HorseFixer

AMC RULES
6 hours ago, HorseFixer said:

Brian if you look in picture #6 Behind Me and under the Amsoil Banner you will see the 1955 RS-83.

I am totally surprised that a VETERAN Horseman like you didn't pick that up? ;) Gosh I dunno, I think your loosing your touch!  :think: 

:text-yeahthat:

58d9833ae7f83_SENIOR.thumb.jpg.c9dc50bb26d8a6a795c9bb9a909a37b9(2)_LI.jpg.483dd23b6ada3c99f5fce4e7ac6286d9.jpg

• Like 2

HorseFixer
17 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat:

58d9833ae7f83_SENIOR.thumb.jpg.c9dc50bb26d8a6a795c9bb9a909a37b9(2)_LI.jpg.483dd23b6ada3c99f5fce4e7ac6286d9.jpg

Wait a Damn minute here......... Engine Model is 1955 I'm A 1957 So Craig You Are Two Years Off!  :banana-linedance:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

You know Bob...you're right.

My mistake, should read...

note the Sr. behind the Sr. :ychain:

• Like 2

HorseFixer
22 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

You know Bob...you're right.

My mistake, should read...

note the Sr. behind the Sr. :ychain:

Now that's more like it!   :text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

JimD

Bob, I really thought that 520 had been restored already. She's a beauty. Even though I see it I can't believe you fit all that equipment, tools and tractors into that shop, That's packing 101 right there. :) Looking forward to the build thread. I know it will be fun to watch. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

HorseFixer
2 hours ago, JimD said:

Bob, I really thought that 520 had been restored already. She's a beauty. Even though I see it I can't believe you fit all that equipment, tools and tractors into that shop, That's packing 101 right there. :) Looking forward to the build thread. I know it will be fun to watch. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thanks Jim, No far from finished yet. She is up on jack stands on a hydraulic lift platform. Need to get back on her one of these days.  ;)

Edited by HorseFixer