Ed Kennell

Lost a Friend

Sparky

So sorry to read this Ed.

May your friend rest in peace.

Mike......

• Like 2

stevasaurus

My prayers with you and your friend and families.  Anytime a loss could have been prevented, is tragic. 

• Like 2

SPINJIM

Sorry to hear about your loss.   Good friends are valuable and not easily replaced.   That's very good advice about being careful around your workshop.   Caution with power tools, flammables, and other hazards need to be kept in mind while we enjoy our hobby.   God be with your friend.

Jim

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

Godspeed.

• Like 2

c-series don

I'm sorry for your loss Ed, I think we all are guilty of being careless with flammables while welding,grinding or using a torch. Most times thinking this will only take a second. Fact of the matter is we are all lucky nothing happened. Again I'm sorry this happened to such a good man and member of the community, my condolences to you and his family. 

• Like 2

19richie66

I agree. I have caught myself getting in a hurry to do something and look up and there be a gas can or something flammable sitting close. Thank God that I caught myself. They push safety at work very heavily and lately I have spilled that over to my home life. I look at it as free training. A couple extra minutes saves a lifetime of one mistake. I am very sorry about your loss Ed. 

• Like 2

JC 1965

Very sorry for your loss Ed. May your friend rest in peace. Prayers just sent for you and his family.

• Like 2

WHX??

Prayers Ed

• Like 3

953 nut
19 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

For all my friends on Red Square,   Please use care and respect when working around flammables in your shops.

I know we all need to be reminded of the importance of safety. Sad that a wonderful man like your friend lost his life; pray the lessons we learn will help prevent further tragedies. Piece be with you and his family.

• Like 2

HorseFixer

Sorry for your loss Ed. :(  Prayers Sent,  ~Duke

• Like 1

illinilefttackle

Sorry for your friends passing- looking at the way he lived his life, I'm sure he is driving Heavy Equipment for GOD now-

• Like 1