Amcwheel85

Can a Wheel horse or Cub cadet pull a Green cart??

Amcwheel85

Just picked up a nice little John Deere 50 cart in original condition. I don't have a green tractor yet... so my question is... can red or white/yellow tractors pull a green cart??  Lol 

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1309.JPG

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Chapter 6, Subsection 12, Paragraph 3, Line 4 of the :rs:Supporter's Manual clearly states that it is a Capital Crime to  desecrate a :wh: with Green, Yellow, Blue, Orange or Beige Paint unless said paint was placed originally by the Ponds on said :wh:. Addendum 3.2(3) of said manual clearly states that this prohibition extends to all attachments, implements, tools or other "add-ons", including any device commonly referred to as a trailer...(Clothing color of the operator is partially exempt from this prohibition, if said clothing was purchased unwittingly by the spouse of said operator and given as a gift to said operator).

Sorry...Rules are rules...

:ROTF:

Nice Trailer! Regal Red will fix it!

Edited by SylvanLakeWH
  • Like 9

T-Mo

That's a nice cart.  Deere made some great carts and some of them are highly sort after and collectible.  Don't worry about pulling a green cart with any color tractor.  What ever you do, keep that cart green.  It will be worth a lot more if you ever decide to sell it.

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

It's staying green! Lol but SylvanLakeWH that's perfect! lol I got the cart because I know they are very collectible and eventually I would like to find a JD 60, 70, 110, or 112 to pull it with. But no I'm not actually gonna build a collection of more then a couple of any color but red. My ultimate collection tho would be one of all the good tractor brands of back in the good ole days. My new AMC friend/mechanic down here has a Massey 8 just rusting away I might try to rescue!

• Like 1

rjg854

It would look a bit strange for a red tractor to pull a green cart, but as long as you stay away from public areas where you might be seen, I suppose you could get away with it :scratchead:

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

Well I guess I can pull it with my cub 108 then lol

rjg854

green and yellow look much better together, think Green Bay

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:angry-nono:  Not with a :wh: at the big show. 

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

I know Craig! I still have my wheel horse cart for that. But unfortunately I probably won't make it to that show for awhile. I'm gonna finally get to go to the lawn and garden extraviganza in Evansville IN tho! And I guess I can pull it with my cub 108 then lol

Edited by Amcwheel85
  • Like 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: OH man...

you better take a :wh: to that show. 

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

You know it Craig. If I can I'm gonna take the wheel horse cart and one matching tractor! Then maybe the cub and JD cart. One tractor for me and one for my wife and a wagon for each kid!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Sounds perfect...

:wwp:

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Well I won't pull the John Deere with a horse but I will with the cub! I really enjoy taking pics of a few of my favorite things in life... my kids and tractors 

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

• Like 2

953 nut
On 3/18/2017 at 10:16 PM, Amcwheel85 said:

my question is... can red or white/yellow tractors pull a green cart??

Only on St Patrick's Day!    :ychain:

3-17.jpg.c421cefa92abb6018f9693a7ccafd252.jpg

• Like 1