Jgoodsell

Cab for 518h

Jgoodsell

I am looking at buying a cab for my 518h. I found one on a 310-8 but don't want to buy it if I can't make it fit. Has anyone ever used a cab from a 3 series on a 518h? I know that the 520h has the front swept axel and therefore uses a different cab but was hoping the 518 used the same as the 310.

squonk

The cab for 300-500 series is the same. Heck I made the same cab fit on a C-120 with out much work.

WVHillbilly520H

The standard cab fits the/my 520H just fine the front axle design does not make any difference, the bigger seat was the only minor issue but unless your over 6' tall that's not an issue either, last picture is the 520H cab with extension for the seat vs the standard on my 520H, so that means B,C,3,4,&500 series should all take the same basic standard cab style, Jeff.

IMAG2584.jpg

IMAG2481.jpg

IMAG1683.jpg

Toro10280hardtopcab_jpg.jpg

• Like 5

Jgoodsell

Thank for the input guy! I will be picking mine up tonight. Any idea of what a used one is worth? It has some wear at the feet and the lift lever.

cleat

Looks like the last one has a real windshield as well.

Nice.

Cleat

WVHillbilly520H
5 hours ago, Jgoodsell said:

Thank for the input guy! I will be picking mine up tonight. Any idea of what a used one is worth? It has some wear at the feet and the lift lever.

$2-300 average depending on condition, I bought a whole 417A with thrower for $600 kept the cab and flipped the 417A, Jeff.

shallowwatersailor

I know that parts are still available for the later models. There appears to be two different length roofs though. I would guess for a complete cab in good condition at $300-450, and a 5xi cab at $400-500. I do recommend the glass windshield. I have not had a problem with it fogging on my 5xi, although the design has it drawing the cooling air through the cab.