squonk

Snowmagedden 2017

953 nut
6 minutes ago, squonk said:

No Tractor shots but these are from work today. I don't get to stay home like a lot of other people!

You mean to tell us they pay you to take pictures and post them!      :ychain:                    :text-coolphotos:

• Like 8

Ed Kennell

Whaattt,  you went to work to take pictures after Big Brother gave the OK to stay home????????      :confusion-confused:

• Like 3

Sparky

Don't you have a WH at work? 

Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Mike.....

Terry M

I wouldn't want to be the person who has to shovel out those outside Doorways....:( .

squonk
57 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Don't you have a WH at work? 

Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Mike.....

I had my 1267 there 2 years ago. But after my cardiac episode I can't stay out in the cold too long. Plus it's so loud it was rattling the windows.:hide:

37 minutes ago, Terry M said:

I wouldn't want to be the person who has to shovel out those outside Doorways....:( .

I was doing a little of that. Too my good fortune a room controller died today and I was 3 hrs. working on that. :)

1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Whaattt,  you went to work to take pictures after Big Brother gave the OK to stay home????????      :confusion-confused:

I wish I could have stayed home. If I can't get there by driving a snowmobile would be sent to get me. My wife has had the last 2 days off. The dogs loved that! 

1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

You mean to tell us they pay you to take pictures and post them!      :ychain:                    :text-coolphotos:

Those pics were taken as I was walking thru the buildings with a shovel in my hand. 

• Like 5

rjg854

I've had the last two days off because of the blizzard cause my job has me outside for this project. So I'm getting plenty of seat time,  almost to much. Ezra with the snow thrower has been doing great, and the Commando 8 with the blade is a real joy to plow with. 

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk When you join the over 65 Club and are able to get seat time when and if you want it. It does not matter if it snows axle deep to a ferriswheel as long as you have heat and light and no Dr appointments who cares. Waldo is here. 

• Like 5

squonk

We have to keep every entrance and sidewalk clear. It was snowing and blowing so  hard it was futile. There was nine of us out there and it was still too much.

• Like 1

857 horse

Reading this thread,,,,can make yeah want a thicker skin  more than your  coat,,,,,,,

lololoololol

DougC

I'll send you some bunny slippers and home made woolly goat hair underwear Mike.

Hang on buddy, spring will be sprung in 4 more days....   :lol:

• Like 2