AMC RULES

Winters Last Gasp???

AMC RULES

:blink: 60 degrees here yesterday...then, woke up to this here today...

58c28adcd49ed_2008-03-1119_46_05.thumb.jpg.38de761573adad435b235b6c864d7293.jpg58c28ad4ac057_2008-03-1119_45_53.thumb.jpg.de415f8e17251a599d17f7dbd55320b0.jpg

and a is Nor'easter predicted for this coming Tuesday.  :handgestures-thumbdown:

Time change happens this weekend, so here's hoping this is the old man's last gasp.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 6

rmaynard

Was working outside in just a t-shirt and shorts yesterday. Tomorrow is the annual 5K charity race that I have participated in since March 2014. Temperature is predicted to be around 17 degrees. Guess I'll have to break out the long johns. Next Monday/Tuesday there are conflicting reports ranging from a light dusting of snow to blizzard-like conditions. Guess we'll have to wait and see. March has always been an unpredictable month.

• Like 1

T-Mo

We hit mid 70s yesterday, and tomorrow we're to get some wet snow, and also snow is in the forecast for Monday.

• Like 1

cschannuth

It's my fault.  I took off my snow blade to plow the neighbors garden last week. Sorry. 

• Like 7

T-Mo
21 minutes ago, cschannuth said:

It's my fault.  I took off my snow blade to plow the neighbors garden last week. Sorry. 

i knew it wasn't my fault.  I still have blades on two tractors.

• Like 3

WHX??

Supposed to get 6 in in St Louis in a storm coming down from the North West. Don't take the blowers off quit yet!

• Like 1

js5020

Well now,, yesterday it was close to 60f and they were calling for 1-3" of the white dirt today.  I look out the window this am and do we have 1-3"??? Heck no we likely have twice that much out there, double check the "forcast" and imagine this ,, they changed it at 430 am!   I still have the blower on the 16 auto, but took the blade off the quad.  I just got done telling the wife when she wanted something done outside that it was still March and getting serious with any outside job wasn't happening till mid April,, it's still winter out there. 

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Let's see.....The 520 blower, the 312 plow, or maybe just a broom for this one.IMG_7162.thumb.JPG.111fa7b8ae28f4b18f046fbe51d8084d.JPG

• Like 3

squonk

No snow but 30 plus MPH winds with single digit wind chills. And I was outside working on an AC unit in this! 467109581avatar.gif.835668eef0675ebeedbd915f937e9390.gif

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

No snow here - just 40 degree temperature variations, 60+ MPH winds one day, then calm, then 25 MPH today...

Gotta love Michigan!!!

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

We got 3 inches but the big boy is coming Tuesday so they say.

• Like 2

953 nut

They are predicting two to four inches for Saturday evening, but daytime temperatures will be upper 40s so don't expect it will stick around. 

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
47 minutes ago, Wishin4a416 said:

We got 3 inches but the big boy is coming Tuesday so they say.

That's about what we got Jack.     S&S storm chasers are saying 10" on Tue. 

Craig,  better fuel up  the  BIG YELLOW.     :woohoo:

• Like 3

varosd

I also took my blade off.  left the lift stuff on

sorry

blade back on

watch it turn 70

• Like 4

Sparky

Here in central Connecticut we ended up with 2-3 inches today, none of it stuck to my driveway so no seat time. But the weather guys are saying something big is headed our way with the possibility of 12" of the white stuff on Tuesday-Wednesday.

Really not looking forward to anymore snow!

Mike.....

• Like 3

cschannuth
12 hours ago, cschannuth said:

To try to make up for my snow screw up I decided I would drain the water out of my roller to try to ward off the 20 degree temps this weekend. We will see if it works. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9bc044645433ffa488bd82811aa2e997.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.856329d749a7d9bc68e40cfc01d0a536.jpeg

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:  :pray:

SylvanLakeWH
21 minutes ago, cschannuth said:

To try to make up for my snow screw up I decided I would drain the water out of my roller to try to ward off the 20 degree temps this weekend. We will see if it works. 

image.thumb.jpeg.9bc044645433ffa488bd82811aa2e997.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.856329d749a7d9bc68e40cfc01d0a536.jpeg

You can refill it with snow early next week...:ychain:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

S & S storm chasers just put me in the 15-20" range for Tue. with more to the East.    Looks like the 520 might get some exercise next week.