Retired Wrencher

Thanks to all Mod`s

daveoman1966

DITTO

• Like 5

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:      Karl has provided us with a first class site and all of our Moderators add to the value of time spent on the site.

• Like 9

Sparky

Thanks Gary!

Maybe I'm partial because I "work here" but I agree.

I'm a member of motorcycle forums, Corvette forums and Dodge truck forums and their rules are in place (like ours here at Red Square) but not enforced. I see arguments breakout all the time with all the 4 letter swear words getting posted and it really distracts from the forum.  I only go there to get answers now and rarely participate in any general discussions.

Mike.......

• Like 6

ohiofarmer

There seems to be a complete absence of trolls here. I do not know how you do it.  Even when i may post something that i find to later be incorrect, there may be a disagreement with the information, but no put down  to me personally. There is one website about Honda twin motorcycles that one person has more than 20,000 posts. Many of his replies to questions are "send me a PM and i can help you".-- a real waste of time if you are trying to learn anything by the experience of others.

I think people are smart enough to separate very experienced a knowledgeable posters from those just trying to help [and occasionally being wrong]. There is really no need to be your own cheerleader by putting someone else down personally. That is what I like about this place the most.  

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Like 9

SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat:All of it...That is why this is the ONLY forum I use...Never any social media junk...

The mods and the users are simply great people who want to help and learn - no other agenda...(well, except maybe getting more :wh:'s)...But that's an addiction problem and I am sure they are on this site seeking help with their "problem"... :ROTF:

• Like 6

can whlvr

yes this site is number one!!!!!!

• Like 4

Thegearhead0324

If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't know anything about the history of all the red horses. I thought I inherited just a tractor last year... but it grew on me and have bought attachments and learned so much about them because of the site. I didnt even know there was a "big show" til last year. I thank everyone for their help and the forum.

• Like 6

roadapples
9 hours ago, ohiofarmer said:

There seems to be a complete absence of trolls here.

They`re here, we`re just on our best behavior  :ph34r:   Seriously, great site, good people, good information....

• Like 5

Retired Wrencher
23 hours ago, Sparky said:

Thanks Gary!

Maybe I'm partial because I "work here" but I agree.

I'm a member of motorcycle forums, Corvette forums and Dodge truck forums and their rules are in place (like ours here at Red Square) but not enforced. I see arguments breakout all the time with all the 4 letter swear words getting posted and it really distracts from the forum.  I only go there to get answers now and rarely participate in any general discussions.

Mike.......

Yes Mike the RV forum I was just on you can not even Like a person comment what is up with that.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
12 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

.That is why this is the ONLY forum I use...Never any social media junk...

:text-yeahthat:     Great job by all the mods to keep the politics,  foul language, and mean spirited comments off this forum.    :text-bravo:

• Like 3

nylyon

All great comments, and always thrilled to read these, so thank you!  We have the best moderators and members, and fantastic software and theme providers which all contribute to the experience here, and it's great to be a part of that!

• Like 8

neil

What makes this site the best is a great admin team and an equally great member base that are sooo in tuned  with how the site works so each member knows the rules and edheres to them , so in theory most of our members are quietly moderating the site too, but most of all this site works because all members are just good fiends  with the same interest 

keep up the good work girls 

• Like 3