slim67

2017 Vintage garden tractor show in Sugar Creek,OH

Short Circuit

I agree slim67. I missed a couple  of years, but looking forward to attending this year with my pair of horses and some parts to sell. It's a nice local show and lots of variety of garden tractors. The show will go on rain or shine!

slim67
11 hours ago, Short Circuit said:

I agree slim67. I missed a couple  of years, but looking forward to attending this year with my pair of horses and some parts to sell. It's a nice local show and lots of variety of garden tractors. The show will go on rain or shine!

Well then I will see you there! Just look for a tall, handsome guy and that will probably be me! LOL just kidding. I will be wearing a baseball hat that says NRA and am 6'2".

Short Circuit

As my name implies, look for the shortest guy there (5'3"). 

• Like 1

slim67

i'll keep an eye out

slim67

Mostly cloudy and a little rain this Saturday. Temps at 67 degrees so thats a good thing. Maybe we will get lucky with the rain anyways. I hope to see any Redsquare members there. Im looking forward to it.

slim67

mid 60s and sun. see you there.

slim67

A great day for a tractor show with great people.Most brands were represented and there were a fair amount of horses. There were a few people that were gracious enough to let me check the voltages on their S/Gs so I could get an idea on mine. 

• Like 1

953 nut
17 minutes ago, slim67 said:

great day for a tractor show with great people.Most brands were represented and there were a fair amount of horses.

:wwp:

slim67
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:wwp:

Sorry Richard but i spent so much time BSing that i really didnt get any pics worth showing. They put them on their webpage at some point and i will put it up on here.

• Like 1

Short Circuit

It was a great day with mostly sunny skies all day, and mid 60's. I got the sunburn to prove it. I sold most of my WH parts and a few other things. It's a beautiful location in Ohio Amish country. They also are big in tractor pulls at this location. River valley antique tractor pullers association at the Harvest Barn, Sugarcreek, Ohio.

• Like 1