marreque

314-H

marreque

Looking for opinions on a 314-H with a 48" deck and 260hrs. What would be a fair price and any opinions on the machine are appreciated. 

WHX??

Great tractor.....go get it....fair price is how bad do you want it....:auto-swerve:

Forest Road

Bulletproof!!!

what kind of shape is it in cosmetics & mechanically?  What are they asking for it? 

marreque

Here's the only pic, asking $1500

00Y0Y_7yCpkH8JWvF_1200x900.jpg

slammer302

Thats a very nice horse. looks like thier is something funny going on with the dash tower. $1500 seems a bit high to me but i'm a bit of a cheap skate.

• Like 2

marreque

I see what you are talking about. I call myself frugal, but we all know what that translates into. I thought $1500 was a bit high too

Cee245

Seems too high to me unless it comes with a bunch of attachments. And the separation of the upper and lower dash is concerning. 

Ed Kennell

That is a nice looking 314H w/ hyd lift.  If the separation of the tower can be explained (loose bolt) and everything works as it should, a 260 hour 314 with the stronger eaton 1100 tranny is worth $5-600.   A good clean quiet deck is another $3-400.     :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

oldlineman

Looks like a 42 " deck to me though I would pay $650 - $850

Forest Road

My 314h had 225 hours the same deck and hub caps when I bought it. It was in better shape than that one. I didn't pay that much for mine 4 years ago

$1000 is fare. $1200 MAX 

New in 1994 I believe it was approx $4200 tractor alone and another $900 for the mower. 

can whlvr

location is the main factor after what shape is it in,where I live 1500 is exactly what they want for that tractor,thats really not a crazy price if the hours are actually 260,i know most of us wouldn't pay that,i wouldn't but I have several running tractors,but if a person needed a good reliable garden tractor that's a good machine,ya it would be nice to get it cheaper,but how bad do you want or need it

• Like 3

marreque

I feel the price is too high also. Not that it isn't a nice rig but what is the issue with the seperate of the tower. It is two States away

mike416
On 3/4/2017 at 7:14 PM, can whlvr said:

location is the main factor after what shape is it in,where I live 1500 is exactly what they want for that tractor,thats really not a crazy price if the hours are actually 260,i know most of us wouldn't pay that,i wouldn't but I have several running tractors,but if a person needed a good reliable garden tractor that's a good machine,ya it would be nice to get it cheaper,but how bad do you want or need it

I know we all want to spend as little as possible when we buy our horses (or anything for that matter) and making a purchase out of necessity or simply out of want can play a huge role on what a person is willing to spend. But seriously guys, look at what $1500 will get you if you have to go purchase a new tractor/mower. You will get a throw away machine that Will be lost to the junkyard while that low hour 314 should still be going strong for many many years to come. If you really want it/need it, I would offer around $1200. Now thats assuming that the tower is reasonably repairable and EVERYTHING ELSE IS IN GOOD WORKING ORDER!!!!!!! Good luck!

• Like 2