Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have any idea what model these snow plow brackets fit?

IMG_3441.JPG

IMG_3443.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will guess it is a 5134 rear axle quick hitch for a BD-4264 or BD-4264A dozer blade. Both photos are looking at it from the rear of the tractor with it being upside down in the first photo. It mounts on the front of the rear axle housings.

Garry

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so do you think it fits those style of wheel horses. 

1 hour ago, gwest_ca said:

Will guess it is a 5134 rear axle quick hitch for a BD-4264 or BD-4264A dozer blade. Both photos are looking at it from the rear of the tractor with it being upside down in the first photo. It mounts on the front of the rear axle housings.

Garry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Huntemcd said:

Ok so do you think it fits those style of wheel horses. 

 

That is my guess. The left side has the two eyes on top to mount the HY-3 hydraulic lift cylinder available at time.

Garry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

That is my guess. The left side has the two eyes on top to mount the HY-3 hydraulic lift cylinder available at time.

Garry

Ok thanks. Any idea on value because I'm trying to sell them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

They go for $25 to $50 at swap meets.  I've gotten mine for either free or $25.  :)  The fact that it is one built for the HY-2 or HY-3 would make it a little more special to someone wanting to add the lift cylinder.

Edited by stevasaurus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

They go for $25 to $50 at swap meets.  I've gotten mine for either free or $25.  :)  The fact that it is one built for the HY-2 or HY-3 would make it a little more special to someone wanting to add the lift cylinder.

Ok thanks. My dad got these for free and we don't have a use for them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realize I'm resurrecting an old thread, but Huntemcd,do you still have one of these brackets that you'd part with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mill Rat said:

I realize I'm resurrecting an old thread, but Huntemcd,do you still have one of these brackets that you'd part with?

Yup still got them and I’d sell them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×