slim67

A shout out to Racinbob.

RandyLittrell

I have to say, I am on a few cub forums too and this site and its great members makes me want more wheel horses, not cubs. 

I am very happy here!!

Randy

• Like 9

DennisThornton

Well I can't say that this is the best forum since I'm not certain that I've been on all the forums but I can say that I've been on several and this is where I've chosen to spend most of my time! 

Bob is certainly one of the reasons I feel this way! 

Edited by DennisThornton
my
  • Like 7

19richie66

Yes, Bob is a great guy. I live close enough to where I have got to meet him and we have been able talk horses and help each other out. He went out of his way last year at the Big Show for me and brought me back a bunch of parts and had something special made for me. And, he knows his Wheel Horses. I would not hesitate to deal with Bob. Great asset here on this forum. :thumbs:

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 6

wallfish
13 hours ago, slim67 said:

I hope to one day pay it forward to someone here when I can.

PM me for my address to send $50. That should do it! :ychain:

And with out a doubt, we are lucky to have people like Bob involved our WH community.

• Like 6

slim67
1 minute ago, wallfish said:

PM me for my address to send $50. That should do it! :ychain:

And with out a doubt, we are lucky to have people like Bob involved our WH community.

LOL:ROTF:

• Like 2

Racinbob

Humbling, embarrassing………heck, I don’t know the right words. One of my greatest pleasures in life is to help people out in whatever way I can. A simple and sincere thank you is always more than enough in return and Chris, you have done that with an explanation point. But l must say that what I do is pales by what people have done for me. I won’t even try to list the names because I know I’d forget someone. But you all know who you are so know the appreciation I have. I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. There’s truly something special about the people who have a passion for these little red tractors. There’s no place that represents that better than this site and what makes this site is the members. So….all the kind words need to go to all the members here and I thank you all.  

• Like 8

WHX??

So Bob sends me a dash housing (FREE) with TWO of those Slim and I only needed ONE! He says I shoulda said I needed two and he would have sent me three! Damned old fool won't even let me pay him the 13.60 for postage! Yes we are lucky to have members like that!

'Ats alright Bob what comes around goes around you'll get yours soon. Yer done having your way with him too @19richie66since he's moving back to IN! :ychain::lol:

• Like 6

stevasaurus

Bob sure is one of the best, and it is my honor to call him friend.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 8

squonk

Bob is one of the best. Gonna miss him at the show this year. :(

20 hours ago, RandyLittrell said:

I have to say, I am on a few cub forums too and this site and its great members makes me want more wheel horses, not cubs. 

I am very happy here!!

Randy

Not wanting to turn this into a brand bashing thread but:

I like everything IH That is except their owners. We have a big IH club right where I live as well as a JD club. Every show around here I have trouble with these guys. I get there claim a spot and an hour later I'm asked to move or my stuff is moved for me! :ranting: The IH club needs the room. The JD guys invite me to park my little red tractors with their green ones! :)

• Like 3