TIGman

Wheel Horse Collectors

WHX??

Hello Karen and yes you and the hubby are a couple of fruitcakes going to horse shows in a converted enclosed :ychain:

Signed 

There Is No Cure :lol:

• Like 3

T-Mo
18 hours ago, ACman said:

@SylvanLakeWH not picking on you . Just having a little fun with you. :teasing-poke: ... :lol: !

Hey... you deserve your own " one horse club " badge  :bow-yellow:  . Maybe a  " black hood " one too .  @T-Mo can you help with this ?

Here's to you  :beer: for the restraint for last 2 years and 5 months...where most of us need some serious :help: with our addition !

You mean like this:

BlackHoodlogo.png

• Like 3

ACman

That's awesome T-MO , Black Hood owners should be dancing in the streets :lol:....:banana-linedance:

Edited by ACman
  • Like 1

Racinbob

I believe Karl started this forum in a sincere attempt to help those with the addiction. Before he knew it, he discovered it was like throwing a BYOB AA gathering. It becaams quite clear just how great Red Square was for those who really needed the help. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

bmsgaffer

As I am reading the thread laughing, my honest-to-goodness next thought was, "Ooh, I haven't checked the classifieds in a couple hours...*click*" :hide:

• Like 7

clueless

For the past year I have been trying to decide how many and which ones of may horses I am going to let go :(. During this time I have occurred two more :rolleyes:.

• Like 2

Jerry77
15 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

.Don't think it would have many members...!!!

Not  true....I will join...( I have had three, but only one at a time ) :)

• Like 1

T-Mo
2 hours ago, bmsgaffer said:

As I am reading the thread laughing, my honest-to-goodness next thought was, "Ooh, I haven't checked the classifieds in a couple hours...*click*" :hide:

I hear ya!  In my many daily CL searches, I ran across a snow blower and a cab for 300, 400, and 500 series.  I don't really have a need for those, since Missouri isn't snow mega capital of the US, but.........

• Like 2

bmsgaffer
4 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

I hear ya!  In my many daily CL searches, I ran across a snow blower and a cab for 300, 400, and 500 series.  I don't really have a need for those, since Missouri isn't snow mega capital of the US, but.........

I know all about that! As I have posted, I ended up with a snow blower for my XI. It is only needed  maybe once every 5-10 years round these parts, but by golly I will have it when the time comes... (and it may take me that long to get it finished...) I got it for a price I couldn't pass up!

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
9 hours ago, T-Mo said:

You mean like this:

BlackHoodlogo.png

Yup!

Thanks so much! :bow-blue:

I like it!

7 hours ago, Jerry77 said:

Not  true....I will join...( I have had three, but only one at a time ) :)

That makes two of us!!!

If T-Mo could be persuaded, I'm thinking that there could be a logo for us:

"One Horse" Club or, a fancier version could be "Uni-Horse" Club...Dedicated to the notion that one horse really can do it all...

• Like 2

Stormin

You can't use the name, Uni Horse. That is another tractor.

SylvanLakeWH
14 minutes ago, Stormin said:

You can't use the name, Uni Horse. That is another tractor.

OOPS! My Bad...:hide:

Thanks...

953 nut
22 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Wrong color horse..

Guess you could print it and get out the crayons!      :ychain:

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:31 AM, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat: ...and come from this tribe...

...and be under this guy's spell.  :ychain:

Who ever heard of owning one :wh:???

:doh: That's just crazy talk.  :scratchead:

Image result for crazy smiley face

AHHHH Craig I am almost there . buy next year hoping only to only have the 73 no name left. Just my :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

First, you justify the addiction. With me, it was having rental properties here and there and just wanting to have a basic mower at each location. i bought a raider 10 and the soothing thump of the  Cast iron Kohler reminded me of mowing with the 1963 Cadet as a child. My newer Horse is now at the rental and the raider is what I use at home.

Then you buy another one just to get some parts for the first one because it is cheaper that way. Then you get another to make Two good Horses out of three. Now you are short on decks, so you find two that you can tinker on and use and that little short hood is thrown in the two deck deal for an additional $25.

So then you think that little short hood Hydro 1075  will never mow because of no mower mounts or pulleys and no engine. Then you think, sure would be nice to have a purpose built sprayer and out comes the $99.00 Harbor Freight engine. i am now building the front mount sprayer that will quickly detach so the tractor can be a wagon puller as well. i mean, it is not your fault that the hydro still works when all you bought that [roller] tractor for was the nice wheels---or is it??

When you start finding extra things to do for the spare ones you buy,you are gone and might as well admit it.................

• Like 3

TIGman

All I can say whether you have one or many, the :wh: collecting bug is easy to catch...

Joined this group May 25 last year with 

one :wh: now I have 5.  Now to be completely honest number 6 is on the horizon...... ;)

• Like 5

WHX??

Just say NO Tigs.... look out for that rolling pin......holy schmidt she's got out the cast skillet and it ain't breakfast time!:lol:

• Like 2

T-Mo

Here are a few things I'm looking at obtaining.  I don't need any of these, but when has that stopped any of us.

A C-161 Twin Automatic, a cab and a 42 inch snow blower.  Cab and snow blower are from the same seller, the C-161 Twin is from a different guy.  Do I need these, not really, but........

00a0a_aPPUX5cCV3e_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_fjqZczyeTrY_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_loDSeHx8H7M_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_il3H8vfZM3C_1200x900.jpg

00d0d_buiPxix8bPM_1200x900.jpg

00l0l_9LEdzmOaN5p_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_gg9yFcDRjZ7_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_32C6qdXBbU2_1200x900.jpg

01414_lpCWt1U1Hhv_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_fSiXMIDKOCl_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_2TTAtO9gcPN_1200x900.jpg

• Like 5

WHX??
1 hour ago, T-Mo said:

few things I'm looking at obtaining

Anyone ever watch The Price is Right?

My under thinking brain always tells me .. gee the ags are worth that alone or man that cab is in decent shape, can't buy that for the price of the whole tractor, I don't need the blower but the tractor comes with it! Lots of parts there for my other tractors, those wheel weights are rare.... the list...excuses is endless! :lol:

• Like 1

ACman

5 minutes ago, WHX9 said:

Anyone ever watch The Price is Right?

My under thinking brain always tells me .. gee the ags are worth that alone or man that cab is in decent shape, can't buy that for the price of the whole tractor, I don't need the blower but the tractor comes with it! Lots of parts there for my other tractors, those wheel weights are rare.... the list...excuses is endless! :lol:

That's exactly the excuses I tell the wife when another one finds its way into my barn ... :P !

Edited by ACman

Texas Todd
2 hours ago, ACman said:

That's exactly the excuses I tell the wife when another one finds its way into my barn ... :P !

Just last week. A trip to Missouri for a loader and came back with a tractor, 3-point blade and a deck to boot....

Too my astonishment...No questions. I must have worn her down! 6 in the shop and 2 I restored for my kids in the last year. 

I hated to see them go, but I needed the space!

Edited by Texas Todd
  • Like 1

ACman
7 minutes ago, Texas Todd said:

I hated to see them go, but I needed the space!

You didn't clarify....family or tractors :ychain:

• Like 1

Texas Todd
4 minutes ago, ACman said:

You didn't clarify....family or tractors :ychain:

The tractors, well and the kids. I still get to visit em all, but don't have to feed any of em. I will still be called on for servicing the tractors, I'm sure. But that's okay too!

• Like 3

ohiofarmer

Still regretting i let the big 16 go. It was a nice tractor and it had a nice deck and push blade all for 500. Sell off that blade and the single stage that was a gift to me and ....:wacko::wacko::wacko:         :auto-ambulance:  [heading to the funny farm]

Sorry, just went a little nuts thinking about it