roadapples

Temperature

roadapples

74* yesterday 75* today here in south central Pa. There`s a pond in a thicket about a 100yrds from my house and the peepers are singing away on the 24th of February. I know some of you guys like snow, but so far this has been my kind of winter...

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:huh: There's a Pond in a thicket?  :blink:

• Like 3

ClassicTractorProfessor

Only got up to around 45 or so here in Oklahoma today...but the last two days came close to record breaking highs...close to 90 both days...and we topped out at 96 two weeks ago. Been a bit of a roller coaster ride here 70s and 80s for a few days...then down in the 30s and 40s again

Sparky

I hear ya about a pretty nice winter! It was 72 here in central Ct.

Loving it!!

Mike....

• Like 2

slim67

Beautiful today in northeast Ohio at 74 degees and light wind.

857 horse

LOLOLOLO     Apples said POND......Craigs blood pressure started going up,,,,,Different kind of POND.....it will still be there if anyone wants to see it......

Not the kind of POND that gets Rustled...................LMAO    

• Like 7

Ed Kennell

Hey Jay, If you see Craig sneakin around in the thicket  looking for the Pond  :ph34r: ,    make sure he doesn't steal one of the Deere I saw in there.

IMG_6680.thumb.JPG.c968f9e717d3a58859d4acd806b08ceb.JPG 

• Like 7

maxiblue

was 72F Friday here, 68F Thursday today in the 60s but rain later. Spring is on the way:D :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

...then, snow again by next weekend.  :handgestures-thumbdown:

squonk
10 hours ago, 857 horse said:

LOLOLOLO     Apples said POND......Craigs blood pressure started going up,,,,,Different kind of POND.....it will still be there if anyone wants to see it......

Not the kind of POND that gets Rustled...................LMAO    

:) You forgot about his ears prickled! :)

70 on Thursday and 68 on Fri. Of course I'm battling the flu and a recently rebuilt 50 ton compressor decided to drop a cylinder, A Liebert A/C unit died for the MRI Pump room at the same time. Gonna be a long summer! :(

SylvanLakeWH
9 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

IMG_6680.thumb.JPG.c968f9e717d3a58859d4acd806b08ceb.JPG 

"Was that a Wheel Horse I saw over by the pond? It wasn't green, it was RED! Oh Deere, if the Mrs. sees that she will leave me for sure..."

• Like 2

KC9KAS

Ha...It was 75*F+ yesterday afternoon and it is 31*F now! Not much higher temps expected today!

ztnoo

We've got about 1/2" of snow on the ground this morning......and its still snowing up here in Grant County.

Didn't really start until about daylight when the temp dipped.

It was 38 about 3:30 am, but its now 31.

It was 70 yesterday.

WHX??

Spring peepers you say Apples????.....NOT!!!

1488031456685-1331595468.jpg

• Like 4

can whlvr

been really warm up here in Ontario too,i was working in a tee shirt for days last week,its snowing now,i feel bad for the ski resorts ans snowmobilers,I used to own sleds but even up here in Canada its just not worth it anymore,way too expensive for such a small time of use,and you want to run newer expensive machines because when it snows you have to get out,or it just melts the next day,we started out really good this year then January and feb have been above zero almost every day,the trails are closed and they don't figure they will open again,the ski hills are done too,and they wont make snow now,hydro way too much for this time of year,id rather it stayed cold,i work outside and its hard with the mud

• Like 2

rjg854

I know you you're saying, I work for a custom home builder, and the temps have been good for this time of year for working outside, but I don't care for wading thru the mud.  It's been so wet this season, the house we're working on was never completely backfilled, you just can't get to it, and what you want to backfill with is slop.  So we've had to work over the over dig to get the place sided.  Never put pump jacks 4' in the ground to start the siding.  And then trying to keep the material clean, has been interesting.  I've been working construction for a good many years now, and I don't remember a February like this.

Edited by rjg854
typo

AMC RULES

Remember...   :ychain:

global warming is fake news. 

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH
19 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Remember...   :ychain:

global warming is fake news. 

Isn't that why they changed the terminology to "climate change"?

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:...and, it's still not happening.  :angry-extinguishflame:

• Like 1