OLDASDIRT

1974 B-100 Automatic

OLDASDIRT

I'm about to remove a Sundstrand Hydro-Transmission Model # 90-1136....I believe from my B-100. Once the unit is apart I'll be needing parts. The $64,000 question is does anyone have any information on where those parts can be gotten? Parts is parts! Well I'm off to the garage and I'll check in later. Happy whrench'in to all. 

pfrederi

WH sold off all parts and responsibility years ago. 

LJ Fluid Power 10118 South M 43 Highway Delton, MI 49046-9602 (269) 623-4150 is now the source.  Be sitting down as teh price of some parts is pretty steep. 

Why are you taking it apart what is wrong with it.  You need to download the Sunstrand manual here before you start in.  Also the are several thread in the how to section about working on them.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/144-transmissions/

• Like 1

daveoman1966

I have SOME Sundstrand parts .... when you get it torn down send me a 'shopping list'.  My direct email is:

daveoman@windstream.net

Here is a pic of the internals.

IMPORTANT..... keep your area CLEAN and be certain to CLEAN all parts thoroughly on re-assembly.  These units are ultra-sensitive to debris of any kind.  

SUNDST-12.JPG

pump apart-.jpg

• Like 2

KC9KAS

@OLDASDIRT :text-welcomeconfetti: TO :rs:.

The only thing I will add, it to take many, many photos from different angles as you disassemble, as you will thank yourself on the assembly!

• Like 1