Jreis316

523Dxi questions

Jreis316

Hello everyone. I just purchased a home that came with a 523Dxi tractor. The thing runs great, but I would like to find attachments for it. Is this going to be almost impossible? I haven't had much luck online. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

doc724

They are out there, just not as plentiful as with classic tractors.  Be patient.  Don't forget classifieds here on Red Square

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Post what you want in the "wanted" section of the classifieds here on Red Square...

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Too bad you're not closer, I have a Dxi that I bought non running and has become too much for my budget to repair, so it will be going as a roller or parted out piece by piece, as well as a 60" mowing deck ect, Jeff.

• Like 2

DennisThornton

For the longest time I worried about getting a decent tractor with readily available parts and all its attachments. Now I focus on buying functional attachments, in other words a working tractor with some attachment, rather than A tractor and EVERY attachment EVER made for it.  Oh I'd like to have several "xi"s each with its own attachment but I'm happy to fill in with other fine WHs with other attachments until I do.  Point is an "xi" with just one attachment is one fine tool whether you find another attachment for it or not!  Use it as is, enjoy it and keep an eye out while you're smiling!  One tractor with many attachments just doesn't work for me.  I need both blade & blower in the winter & I can't be changing them every snow storm.  I need a blade for more than snow so I can't be changing deck and blade all the rest of the year.  Or tiller & deck, or this and that.  Sturdy 50 year old Wheel Horses at bargain prices has made it possible to afford more than one tractor as well as more than one attachment. Good lord back in the 1970s & 80s I never thought I would have even 1 Wheel Horse much less a dozen with attachments.

Ain't America great!  Bless the "Ponds"! 

• Like 7

shallowwatersailor

5xi attachments are out there, especially in the Midwest. Also look for New Holland attachments that fit their GT20-GT22 series as they are a 5xi in blue paint.

• Like 4

roadapples

:WRS: